Attention Justin Bieber! Selena Gomez Steps Out in Risqué Jumpsuit, Bares Cleavage; Has She Already Moved On?
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 6:13 PM EST
Amidst Justin Bieber dating and arrests drama, Selena Gomez is really trying to keep her calm and look her fabulous self. Recently, "Come and Get It" singer Selena Gomez was spotted in risqué jumpsuit, showing off her cleavage donning a daring yet classy look. Has she already moved on?
It was believed that Justin Bieber's DUI arrest and Chantel Jeffries hook up maybe causing stress to the songstress. Selena Gomez dated "Believe" singer for a long time before they finally broke up early last year. The break up came as a shock to fans of the much admired couple and until Jan. 2014, their reunion was highly anticipated.
Justin Bieber's recent bad boy antics and numerous hook ups faded their fans' hopes. And his most recent link up with model Chantel Jeffries has shunned down all the rumors and speculations. But the question remains, has Selena Gomez already moved on?
On Jan. 29, 2014, starlet Selena Gomez stepped out in a daring jumpsuit. She was spotted looking stunning in her cleavage bearing white jumpsuit at Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer event being held at The Book Bindery in LA.
Selena Gomez attended the event for the welfare of Cancer patients along with many other celebrities like Reese Witherspoon and more. She looked stunning in her white jumpsuit with a plunging neckline that bared her cleavage, massively. Essentially, her look was sophisticated and simple but she added some glitter and sheen with golden earring and a gold cuff. She wore her hair in tightly done updo, with tresses at the side.
Meanwhile, more reports have emerged claiming that songstress has already moved on as she is seeing teen sensation Austin Mahone. A Us Weekly report, claims that soon after Justin Bieber drama, she was spotted with Austin Mahone as setup by Selena Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift. But more reports claim that Austin Mahone himself has denied the truth behind dating rumors and has said that he and Selena are only friends.
For more news on Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report