Attention Justin Bieber! Selena Gomez Steps Out in Risqué Jumpsuit, Bares Cleavage; Has She Already Moved On?
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 6:13 PM EST
Amidst Justin Bieber dating and arrests drama, Selena Gomez is really trying to keep her calm and look her fabulous self. Recently, "Come and Get It" singer Selena Gomez was spotted in risqué jumpsuit, showing off her cleavage donning a daring yet classy look. Has she already moved on?
It was believed that Justin Bieber's DUI arrest and Chantel Jeffries hook up maybe causing stress to the songstress. Selena Gomez dated "Believe" singer for a long time before they finally broke up early last year. The break up came as a shock to fans of the much admired couple and until Jan. 2014, their reunion was highly anticipated.
Justin Bieber's recent bad boy antics and numerous hook ups faded their fans' hopes. And his most recent link up with model Chantel Jeffries has shunned down all the rumors and speculations. But the question remains, has Selena Gomez already moved on?
On Jan. 29, 2014, starlet Selena Gomez stepped out in a daring jumpsuit. She was spotted looking stunning in her cleavage bearing white jumpsuit at Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer event being held at The Book Bindery in LA.
Selena Gomez attended the event for the welfare of Cancer patients along with many other celebrities like Reese Witherspoon and more. She looked stunning in her white jumpsuit with a plunging neckline that bared her cleavage, massively. Essentially, her look was sophisticated and simple but she added some glitter and sheen with golden earring and a gold cuff. She wore her hair in tightly done updo, with tresses at the side.
Meanwhile, more reports have emerged claiming that songstress has already moved on as she is seeing teen sensation Austin Mahone. A Us Weekly report, claims that soon after Justin Bieber drama, she was spotted with Austin Mahone as setup by Selena Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift. But more reports claim that Austin Mahone himself has denied the truth behind dating rumors and has said that he and Selena are only friends.
For more news on Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies