Mila Kunis Pregnant by Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Soon? Actress Taking Pregnancy Vitamins; Couple Loves Babies Talk
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 6:00 PM EST
Mila Kunis is currently trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher and has reportedly been taking pregnancy vitamins lately. According to OK! Magazine, Kunis and Kutcher are ready to start a family and now is a perfect time for them. This is the latest round of engagement, wedding and baby buzz following Kutcher's split from Demi Moore.
With Ashton's divorce from Demi Moore now completely finalized, he is free to get married again. This is in time his girlfriend Mila Kunis reveals a gold band on her engagement finger and it seems that the couple may just be well planning on taking the next step.
"Ashton and Mila have been trying to have a baby for months now," an insider told the magazine. "She has gained 10 pounds and is now taking pregnancy vitamins. Rumours say she is looking like she could already be carrying a baby and lately, you cannot even wipe the smile off Ashton's face. The atmosphere with them is simply electric."
Mila seems to be in a happy place with Ashton and has been talking about kids with him for some time now. "It all started when Ashton showed her a photo of a baby in a magazine and commented that he wanted to dress their baby in that style," the insider continued telling OK! "Mila giggled when she cradled her tummy. She was glowing the whole time she was getting her pedicure!"
Mila has been opting for super casual street style looks instead of red carpet glam and is usually spotted wearing sweats recently. Could this be a normal weekend outfit or is she trying to cover a baby bump?
It was reported that Kutcher and Kunis, who met at the set of "That 70's Show" are desperate to have a family. "They both want babies. It is something they are vocal about. I cannot imagine it will still be very long before Mila gets pregnant. Maybe right after they get engaged, if not even sooner. Ashton is certainly planning a proposal. They are incredibly affectionate and it is completely effortless," an alleged insider source close to Kutcher told People magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier