Mila Kunis Pregnant by Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Soon? Actress Taking Pregnancy Vitamins; Couple Loves Babies Talk
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 6:00 PM EST
Mila Kunis is currently trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher and has reportedly been taking pregnancy vitamins lately. According to OK! Magazine, Kunis and Kutcher are ready to start a family and now is a perfect time for them. This is the latest round of engagement, wedding and baby buzz following Kutcher's split from Demi Moore.
With Ashton's divorce from Demi Moore now completely finalized, he is free to get married again. This is in time his girlfriend Mila Kunis reveals a gold band on her engagement finger and it seems that the couple may just be well planning on taking the next step.
"Ashton and Mila have been trying to have a baby for months now," an insider told the magazine. "She has gained 10 pounds and is now taking pregnancy vitamins. Rumours say she is looking like she could already be carrying a baby and lately, you cannot even wipe the smile off Ashton's face. The atmosphere with them is simply electric."
Mila seems to be in a happy place with Ashton and has been talking about kids with him for some time now. "It all started when Ashton showed her a photo of a baby in a magazine and commented that he wanted to dress their baby in that style," the insider continued telling OK! "Mila giggled when she cradled her tummy. She was glowing the whole time she was getting her pedicure!"
Mila has been opting for super casual street style looks instead of red carpet glam and is usually spotted wearing sweats recently. Could this be a normal weekend outfit or is she trying to cover a baby bump?
It was reported that Kutcher and Kunis, who met at the set of "That 70's Show" are desperate to have a family. "They both want babies. It is something they are vocal about. I cannot imagine it will still be very long before Mila gets pregnant. Maybe right after they get engaged, if not even sooner. Ashton is certainly planning a proposal. They are incredibly affectionate and it is completely effortless," an alleged insider source close to Kutcher told People magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2