‘Game of Thrones’ Updates: Emilia Clarke Glammed Up for Vs Magazine, 'Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing' Premiere [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | January 30, 2014 5:55 PM EST
The "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clark is stepping out as Khalessi as she glams up for Vs magazine's upcoming Spring 2014 issue. With less than three months away from "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere, Clarke is one of the six powerful women in the industry.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The English actress' flawless expression was captured as one of Hollywood's screen goddess. Her portrayal in HBO's hit TV series as Daenerys Targaryen made her a household name and one of the breakout stars of 2013.
Clarke may not have the three dragons at her disposal and the platinum blonde locks that made her famous, but she is a strong woman in real life. The black and white cover of the magazine with Clarke staring into camera says a thousand words as her brow hair flows freely in a breeze.
Underneath Clarke's stunning photo is the word "BETTER" in all caps which describes the actress in many ways. The other six actresses who will grace the Vs magazine Spring 2014 issue includes Stacy Martin, Helena Christensen, Christy Turlington, Julianne Moore and Soo Joo Park.
"Game of Thrones" Updates
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 picks right up after the Season 3 finale, the Red Wedding. The most anticipated season hits HBO on April 6, and it's not just about the battle of good and evil but the battle between ice and fire. Ice for winter is coming and fire because Daenerys' dragons are getting bigger and wilder.
HBO recently announced the release of "Game of Thrones" Season 4 15-minute featurette about what to expect in the upcoming season. The short promo is going to premiere on Feb. 9 and it features the first episode of the season, "Game of Thrones: Ice and Fire - A Foreshadowing."
Maisee Williams who plays Arya Stark in the series revealed that "the Starks are coming back stronger." According Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister that his character will be more humiliated that he will be, this has something to do with another wedding.
Daenerys Targaryen will coming strong with her dragons all grown up as she invades another kingdom. "Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" is scheduled to be aired on Feb. 9 at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide