‘Game of Thrones’ Updates: Emilia Clarke Glammed Up for Vs Magazine, 'Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing' Premiere [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | January 30, 2014 5:55 PM EST
The "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clark is stepping out as Khalessi as she glams up for Vs magazine's upcoming Spring 2014 issue. With less than three months away from "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premiere, Clarke is one of the six powerful women in the industry.
Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys in Game of Thrones' is up for her first Emmy
The English actress' flawless expression was captured as one of Hollywood's screen goddess. Her portrayal in HBO's hit TV series as Daenerys Targaryen made her a household name and one of the breakout stars of 2013.
Clarke may not have the three dragons at her disposal and the platinum blonde locks that made her famous, but she is a strong woman in real life. The black and white cover of the magazine with Clarke staring into camera says a thousand words as her brow hair flows freely in a breeze.
Underneath Clarke's stunning photo is the word "BETTER" in all caps which describes the actress in many ways. The other six actresses who will grace the Vs magazine Spring 2014 issue includes Stacy Martin, Helena Christensen, Christy Turlington, Julianne Moore and Soo Joo Park.
"Game of Thrones" Updates
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 picks right up after the Season 3 finale, the Red Wedding. The most anticipated season hits HBO on April 6, and it's not just about the battle of good and evil but the battle between ice and fire. Ice for winter is coming and fire because Daenerys' dragons are getting bigger and wilder.
HBO recently announced the release of "Game of Thrones" Season 4 15-minute featurette about what to expect in the upcoming season. The short promo is going to premiere on Feb. 9 and it features the first episode of the season, "Game of Thrones: Ice and Fire - A Foreshadowing."
Maisee Williams who plays Arya Stark in the series revealed that "the Starks are coming back stronger." According Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister that his character will be more humiliated that he will be, this has something to do with another wedding.
Daenerys Targaryen will coming strong with her dragons all grown up as she invades another kingdom. "Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" is scheduled to be aired on Feb. 9 at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown