Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating: Date Setup by Taylor Swift; ‘Say Somethin’ Singer Reveals the Truth-- Report
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Has "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez already moved on from the heartbreak given by on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber? Songstress Selena Gomez has been seeing singer Austin Mahone, states Us Weekly report on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. The report also claims that the date was setup by Selena Gomez's best friend and "Love Story" singer Taylor Swift. Read on, to find out the truth behind Selena Gomez's and Austin Mahone's dating rumors, stirred just few days after she was again seen with Justin Bieber.
Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating?
Soon after the New Years day, rumors fuelled up about Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's reunion. It was believed that the on and off couple have gotten back together ever since they were spotted riding Segways in Calabasas' gated community. The rumors were shunned in the wake of Justin Bieber's DUI arrest and reports that claimed he is dating model Chantel Jefferies.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Selena Gomez's friends including Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato have come to rescue her from emotional wreckage, time and again. It is said Taylor Swift, who is not a big fan of Justin Bieber has pushed Selena Gomez to not only move on but start dating again.
According to the Us Weekly report, a source reported that the two singer stars are "seeing each other." It also claims that Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone are keeping their romance under covers at the moment, but they did "sneak out separately" and got into the "same car" during the Beats Music concert on Jan. 24.
Austin Mahone Reveals the Truth Behind Selena Gomez Dating Rumors
Ever since the Us Weekly report emerged it led to the rise of frenzied speculation. While everyone has been wondering Selena Gomez's dating status after splitting with Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone finally came forward to clear the air.
According to The People report, Austin Mahone stated that he is "just friends" with Selena Gomez who he thinks is "really cool."
"Say Somethin" singer Austin Mahone also added: "I think she's really pretty but every time I'm in L.A., she's like, 'Hey you're in L.A., lets hang out.' So it's cool.'"
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone have been romantically associated. It is also known that Selena Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift is not too fond of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. But she has always been a fan of Austin Mahone. And it seems that as a friend, she is doing her bit for Selena to move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015