Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating: Date Setup by Taylor Swift; ‘Say Somethin’ Singer Reveals the Truth-- Report
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Has "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez already moved on from the heartbreak given by on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber? Songstress Selena Gomez has been seeing singer Austin Mahone, states Us Weekly report on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. The report also claims that the date was setup by Selena Gomez's best friend and "Love Story" singer Taylor Swift. Read on, to find out the truth behind Selena Gomez's and Austin Mahone's dating rumors, stirred just few days after she was again seen with Justin Bieber.
Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating?
Soon after the New Years day, rumors fuelled up about Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's reunion. It was believed that the on and off couple have gotten back together ever since they were spotted riding Segways in Calabasas' gated community. The rumors were shunned in the wake of Justin Bieber's DUI arrest and reports that claimed he is dating model Chantel Jefferies.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Selena Gomez's friends including Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato have come to rescue her from emotional wreckage, time and again. It is said Taylor Swift, who is not a big fan of Justin Bieber has pushed Selena Gomez to not only move on but start dating again.
According to the Us Weekly report, a source reported that the two singer stars are "seeing each other." It also claims that Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone are keeping their romance under covers at the moment, but they did "sneak out separately" and got into the "same car" during the Beats Music concert on Jan. 24.
Austin Mahone Reveals the Truth Behind Selena Gomez Dating Rumors
Ever since the Us Weekly report emerged it led to the rise of frenzied speculation. While everyone has been wondering Selena Gomez's dating status after splitting with Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone finally came forward to clear the air.
According to The People report, Austin Mahone stated that he is "just friends" with Selena Gomez who he thinks is "really cool."
"Say Somethin" singer Austin Mahone also added: "I think she's really pretty but every time I'm in L.A., she's like, 'Hey you're in L.A., lets hang out.' So it's cool.'"
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone have been romantically associated. It is also known that Selena Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift is not too fond of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. But she has always been a fan of Austin Mahone. And it seems that as a friend, she is doing her bit for Selena to move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes