Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating: Date Setup by Taylor Swift; ‘Say Somethin’ Singer Reveals the Truth-- Report
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Has "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez already moved on from the heartbreak given by on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber? Songstress Selena Gomez has been seeing singer Austin Mahone, states Us Weekly report on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. The report also claims that the date was setup by Selena Gomez's best friend and "Love Story" singer Taylor Swift. Read on, to find out the truth behind Selena Gomez's and Austin Mahone's dating rumors, stirred just few days after she was again seen with Justin Bieber.
Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone Dating?
Soon after the New Years day, rumors fuelled up about Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's reunion. It was believed that the on and off couple have gotten back together ever since they were spotted riding Segways in Calabasas' gated community. The rumors were shunned in the wake of Justin Bieber's DUI arrest and reports that claimed he is dating model Chantel Jefferies.
Meanwhile, it is reported that Selena Gomez's friends including Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato have come to rescue her from emotional wreckage, time and again. It is said Taylor Swift, who is not a big fan of Justin Bieber has pushed Selena Gomez to not only move on but start dating again.
According to the Us Weekly report, a source reported that the two singer stars are "seeing each other." It also claims that Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone are keeping their romance under covers at the moment, but they did "sneak out separately" and got into the "same car" during the Beats Music concert on Jan. 24.
Austin Mahone Reveals the Truth Behind Selena Gomez Dating Rumors
Ever since the Us Weekly report emerged it led to the rise of frenzied speculation. While everyone has been wondering Selena Gomez's dating status after splitting with Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone finally came forward to clear the air.
According to The People report, Austin Mahone stated that he is "just friends" with Selena Gomez who he thinks is "really cool."
"Say Somethin" singer Austin Mahone also added: "I think she's really pretty but every time I'm in L.A., she's like, 'Hey you're in L.A., lets hang out.' So it's cool.'"
This is not the first time Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone have been romantically associated. It is also known that Selena Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift is not too fond of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. But she has always been a fan of Austin Mahone. And it seems that as a friend, she is doing her bit for Selena to move on.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff