'Love & Hip Hop' Erica Mena & Nya Lee Fight on Reunion Show Hosted by Mo'Nique: Season 5 Confirmed?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
"Love and Hip Hop New York" Season 4 is finally done and fans can now look forward to the reunion show on Feb. 3, Monday, hosted by actress, Mo'Nique. According to the spoiler video of the show that aired after the Jan. 27 episode, an altercation breaks out between Nya Lee and Erica Mena. Reports indicate that the two ladies were involved in a fling but it has not been confirmed.
Meanwhile, Erica seems to be over Rich Dollaz and now moving on with her girlfriend Cyn Santana after he said that the exes were still sleeping around. The report was spilled during Erica's showcase of her new song, "Dancing All Over The World" when Rich told Santana that he just recently slept with her girlfriend.
During Erica's showcase, another argument almost ensued between Rashidah and Tahiry after a composed conversation almost ended in a physical fight. Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah admitted that she hated the way Joe Budden's ex exploits her body provocatively through crude videos and magazine shoots.
"Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry tells her former best friend. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashidah needs to understand that." "Love and Hip Hop New York" fans can also expect the secret news about an alleged pregnancy of Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. They will also find out whether or not there will be another "Love and Hip Hop New York" season soon.
"I still cannot talk about it yet because it is something that is going to be revealed on the show still. People have to stay tuned and watch to know what really is going on," Buddafly told HipHollywood.com. "We are still together. We are still married. It is rocky but we are working it out. I love him."
"The reunion show is definitely crazy. We taped it several weeks ago. Madness. I encourage the fans to watch it because it is going to be very entertaining for everyone. A lot of craziness and surprises," Amina added. According to Mediatakout.com though, the biggest shocker is that Amina will file for divorce because she knows Tara Wallace and Peter are still dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015