'Love & Hip Hop' Erica Mena & Nya Lee Fight on Reunion Show Hosted by Mo'Nique: Season 5 Confirmed?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
"Love and Hip Hop New York" Season 4 is finally done and fans can now look forward to the reunion show on Feb. 3, Monday, hosted by actress, Mo'Nique. According to the spoiler video of the show that aired after the Jan. 27 episode, an altercation breaks out between Nya Lee and Erica Mena. Reports indicate that the two ladies were involved in a fling but it has not been confirmed.
Meanwhile, Erica seems to be over Rich Dollaz and now moving on with her girlfriend Cyn Santana after he said that the exes were still sleeping around. The report was spilled during Erica's showcase of her new song, "Dancing All Over The World" when Rich told Santana that he just recently slept with her girlfriend.
During Erica's showcase, another argument almost ensued between Rashidah and Tahiry after a composed conversation almost ended in a physical fight. Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah admitted that she hated the way Joe Budden's ex exploits her body provocatively through crude videos and magazine shoots.
"Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry tells her former best friend. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashidah needs to understand that." "Love and Hip Hop New York" fans can also expect the secret news about an alleged pregnancy of Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. They will also find out whether or not there will be another "Love and Hip Hop New York" season soon.
"I still cannot talk about it yet because it is something that is going to be revealed on the show still. People have to stay tuned and watch to know what really is going on," Buddafly told HipHollywood.com. "We are still together. We are still married. It is rocky but we are working it out. I love him."
"The reunion show is definitely crazy. We taped it several weeks ago. Madness. I encourage the fans to watch it because it is going to be very entertaining for everyone. A lot of craziness and surprises," Amina added. According to Mediatakout.com though, the biggest shocker is that Amina will file for divorce because she knows Tara Wallace and Peter are still dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown