'Love & Hip Hop' Erica Mena & Nya Lee Fight on Reunion Show Hosted by Mo'Nique: Season 5 Confirmed?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
"Love and Hip Hop New York" Season 4 is finally done and fans can now look forward to the reunion show on Feb. 3, Monday, hosted by actress, Mo'Nique. According to the spoiler video of the show that aired after the Jan. 27 episode, an altercation breaks out between Nya Lee and Erica Mena. Reports indicate that the two ladies were involved in a fling but it has not been confirmed.
Meanwhile, Erica seems to be over Rich Dollaz and now moving on with her girlfriend Cyn Santana after he said that the exes were still sleeping around. The report was spilled during Erica's showcase of her new song, "Dancing All Over The World" when Rich told Santana that he just recently slept with her girlfriend.
During Erica's showcase, another argument almost ensued between Rashidah and Tahiry after a composed conversation almost ended in a physical fight. Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah admitted that she hated the way Joe Budden's ex exploits her body provocatively through crude videos and magazine shoots.
"Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry tells her former best friend. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashidah needs to understand that." "Love and Hip Hop New York" fans can also expect the secret news about an alleged pregnancy of Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. They will also find out whether or not there will be another "Love and Hip Hop New York" season soon.
"I still cannot talk about it yet because it is something that is going to be revealed on the show still. People have to stay tuned and watch to know what really is going on," Buddafly told HipHollywood.com. "We are still together. We are still married. It is rocky but we are working it out. I love him."
"The reunion show is definitely crazy. We taped it several weeks ago. Madness. I encourage the fans to watch it because it is going to be very entertaining for everyone. A lot of craziness and surprises," Amina added. According to Mediatakout.com though, the biggest shocker is that Amina will file for divorce because she knows Tara Wallace and Peter are still dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed