'Love & Hip Hop' Erica Mena & Nya Lee Fight on Reunion Show Hosted by Mo'Nique: Season 5 Confirmed?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
"Love and Hip Hop New York" Season 4 is finally done and fans can now look forward to the reunion show on Feb. 3, Monday, hosted by actress, Mo'Nique. According to the spoiler video of the show that aired after the Jan. 27 episode, an altercation breaks out between Nya Lee and Erica Mena. Reports indicate that the two ladies were involved in a fling but it has not been confirmed.
Meanwhile, Erica seems to be over Rich Dollaz and now moving on with her girlfriend Cyn Santana after he said that the exes were still sleeping around. The report was spilled during Erica's showcase of her new song, "Dancing All Over The World" when Rich told Santana that he just recently slept with her girlfriend.
During Erica's showcase, another argument almost ensued between Rashidah and Tahiry after a composed conversation almost ended in a physical fight. Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah admitted that she hated the way Joe Budden's ex exploits her body provocatively through crude videos and magazine shoots.
"Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry tells her former best friend. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashidah needs to understand that." "Love and Hip Hop New York" fans can also expect the secret news about an alleged pregnancy of Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. They will also find out whether or not there will be another "Love and Hip Hop New York" season soon.
"I still cannot talk about it yet because it is something that is going to be revealed on the show still. People have to stay tuned and watch to know what really is going on," Buddafly told HipHollywood.com. "We are still together. We are still married. It is rocky but we are working it out. I love him."
"The reunion show is definitely crazy. We taped it several weeks ago. Madness. I encourage the fans to watch it because it is going to be very entertaining for everyone. A lot of craziness and surprises," Amina added. According to Mediatakout.com though, the biggest shocker is that Amina will file for divorce because she knows Tara Wallace and Peter are still dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6