'Love & Hip Hop' Erica Mena & Nya Lee Fight on Reunion Show Hosted by Mo'Nique: Season 5 Confirmed?
By Vanessa Francisco | January 30, 2014 5:03 PM EST
"Love and Hip Hop New York" Season 4 is finally done and fans can now look forward to the reunion show on Feb. 3, Monday, hosted by actress, Mo'Nique. According to the spoiler video of the show that aired after the Jan. 27 episode, an altercation breaks out between Nya Lee and Erica Mena. Reports indicate that the two ladies were involved in a fling but it has not been confirmed.
Meanwhile, Erica seems to be over Rich Dollaz and now moving on with her girlfriend Cyn Santana after he said that the exes were still sleeping around. The report was spilled during Erica's showcase of her new song, "Dancing All Over The World" when Rich told Santana that he just recently slept with her girlfriend.
During Erica's showcase, another argument almost ensued between Rashidah and Tahiry after a composed conversation almost ended in a physical fight. Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah admitted that she hated the way Joe Budden's ex exploits her body provocatively through crude videos and magazine shoots.
"Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry tells her former best friend. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashidah needs to understand that." "Love and Hip Hop New York" fans can also expect the secret news about an alleged pregnancy of Amina Buddafly and Peter Gunz. They will also find out whether or not there will be another "Love and Hip Hop New York" season soon.
"I still cannot talk about it yet because it is something that is going to be revealed on the show still. People have to stay tuned and watch to know what really is going on," Buddafly told HipHollywood.com. "We are still together. We are still married. It is rocky but we are working it out. I love him."
"The reunion show is definitely crazy. We taped it several weeks ago. Madness. I encourage the fans to watch it because it is going to be very entertaining for everyone. A lot of craziness and surprises," Amina added. According to Mediatakout.com though, the biggest shocker is that Amina will file for divorce because she knows Tara Wallace and Peter are still dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate