Beyonce Wears $10M Worth Of Jewelry At the Grammys
By Jesselle Maminta | January 30, 2014 4:05 PM EST
During the Grammy awards over the weekend, Beyonce has worn a few pieces of jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz, valued at $10 million.
Queen Bey wore a pair of 50-carat diamond waterfall earrings and layer after layer of cocktail rings to accompany her Michael Costello dress. All these blings for a whopping $10 million in total.
This did not include the 18-carat engagement ring she received from Jay-Z, which was also made by her jeweler pal, Schwartz.
Various fashion observers lauded the 'Drunk in Love' singer for her extravagant way of accessorizing for the Grammys. Ellie Krupnick of Huffington Post was envious of her "style moxie," and for a good reason.
"Because when you're a queen, why go for subtlety when you can just go all out?" Krupnick wrote.
E! Online agreed with going all-out on a special occasion, saying, "Nothing really pulls a look together like millions of dollars in diamonds!"
Schwartz praised Queen Bey for wearing several of the former's creations in one night.
"My muse, my friend, my bling queen -- my true gem," Schwartz wrote as a caption for the Instagram photo of her and Beyonce before she left for the Grammys.
Beyonce was not the only client that Schwartz had during the Grammys. Rita Ora also wore a few pieces from the jewelry designer's collection and pairing them with a few heirloom pieces from her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys