Beyonce Wears $10M Worth Of Jewelry At the Grammys
By Jesselle Maminta | January 30, 2014 4:05 PM EST
During the Grammy awards over the weekend, Beyonce has worn a few pieces of jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz, valued at $10 million.
Queen Bey wore a pair of 50-carat diamond waterfall earrings and layer after layer of cocktail rings to accompany her Michael Costello dress. All these blings for a whopping $10 million in total.
This did not include the 18-carat engagement ring she received from Jay-Z, which was also made by her jeweler pal, Schwartz.
Various fashion observers lauded the 'Drunk in Love' singer for her extravagant way of accessorizing for the Grammys. Ellie Krupnick of Huffington Post was envious of her "style moxie," and for a good reason.
"Because when you're a queen, why go for subtlety when you can just go all out?" Krupnick wrote.
E! Online agreed with going all-out on a special occasion, saying, "Nothing really pulls a look together like millions of dollars in diamonds!"
Schwartz praised Queen Bey for wearing several of the former's creations in one night.
"My muse, my friend, my bling queen -- my true gem," Schwartz wrote as a caption for the Instagram photo of her and Beyonce before she left for the Grammys.
Beyonce was not the only client that Schwartz had during the Grammys. Rita Ora also wore a few pieces from the jewelry designer's collection and pairing them with a few heirloom pieces from her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]