Beyonce Wears $10M Worth Of Jewelry At the Grammys
By Jesselle Maminta | January 30, 2014 4:05 PM EST
During the Grammy awards over the weekend, Beyonce has worn a few pieces of jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz, valued at $10 million.
Queen Bey wore a pair of 50-carat diamond waterfall earrings and layer after layer of cocktail rings to accompany her Michael Costello dress. All these blings for a whopping $10 million in total.
This did not include the 18-carat engagement ring she received from Jay-Z, which was also made by her jeweler pal, Schwartz.
Various fashion observers lauded the 'Drunk in Love' singer for her extravagant way of accessorizing for the Grammys. Ellie Krupnick of Huffington Post was envious of her "style moxie," and for a good reason.
"Because when you're a queen, why go for subtlety when you can just go all out?" Krupnick wrote.
E! Online agreed with going all-out on a special occasion, saying, "Nothing really pulls a look together like millions of dollars in diamonds!"
Schwartz praised Queen Bey for wearing several of the former's creations in one night.
"My muse, my friend, my bling queen -- my true gem," Schwartz wrote as a caption for the Instagram photo of her and Beyonce before she left for the Grammys.
Beyonce was not the only client that Schwartz had during the Grammys. Rita Ora also wore a few pieces from the jewelry designer's collection and pairing them with a few heirloom pieces from her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown