Beyonce Wears $10M Worth Of Jewelry At the Grammys
By Jesselle Maminta | January 30, 2014 4:05 PM EST
During the Grammy awards over the weekend, Beyonce has worn a few pieces of jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz, valued at $10 million.
Queen Bey wore a pair of 50-carat diamond waterfall earrings and layer after layer of cocktail rings to accompany her Michael Costello dress. All these blings for a whopping $10 million in total.
This did not include the 18-carat engagement ring she received from Jay-Z, which was also made by her jeweler pal, Schwartz.
Various fashion observers lauded the 'Drunk in Love' singer for her extravagant way of accessorizing for the Grammys. Ellie Krupnick of Huffington Post was envious of her "style moxie," and for a good reason.
"Because when you're a queen, why go for subtlety when you can just go all out?" Krupnick wrote.
E! Online agreed with going all-out on a special occasion, saying, "Nothing really pulls a look together like millions of dollars in diamonds!"
Schwartz praised Queen Bey for wearing several of the former's creations in one night.
"My muse, my friend, my bling queen -- my true gem," Schwartz wrote as a caption for the Instagram photo of her and Beyonce before she left for the Grammys.
Beyonce was not the only client that Schwartz had during the Grammys. Rita Ora also wore a few pieces from the jewelry designer's collection and pairing them with a few heirloom pieces from her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0