Beyonce Wears $10M Worth Of Jewelry At the Grammys
By Jesselle Maminta | January 30, 2014 4:05 PM EST
During the Grammy awards over the weekend, Beyonce has worn a few pieces of jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz, valued at $10 million.
Queen Bey wore a pair of 50-carat diamond waterfall earrings and layer after layer of cocktail rings to accompany her Michael Costello dress. All these blings for a whopping $10 million in total.
This did not include the 18-carat engagement ring she received from Jay-Z, which was also made by her jeweler pal, Schwartz.
Various fashion observers lauded the 'Drunk in Love' singer for her extravagant way of accessorizing for the Grammys. Ellie Krupnick of Huffington Post was envious of her "style moxie," and for a good reason.
"Because when you're a queen, why go for subtlety when you can just go all out?" Krupnick wrote.
E! Online agreed with going all-out on a special occasion, saying, "Nothing really pulls a look together like millions of dollars in diamonds!"
Schwartz praised Queen Bey for wearing several of the former's creations in one night.
"My muse, my friend, my bling queen -- my true gem," Schwartz wrote as a caption for the Instagram photo of her and Beyonce before she left for the Grammys.
Beyonce was not the only client that Schwartz had during the Grammys. Rita Ora also wore a few pieces from the jewelry designer's collection and pairing them with a few heirloom pieces from her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight