‘The Fault in Our Stars' Movie Spoilers: Overwhelming Trailer Featuring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort as Helen and Gus Released [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 3:59 PM EST
John Green's bestselling novel "The Fault in Our Stars" has already made a special place in the hearts of its millions of readers. And fans are now waiting for its movie adaptation, eagerly. For those eager fans, movie makers released its first official trailer which gives a glimpse into the love story of Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer will surely leave you teary eyed.
"The Fault in Our Stars" movie tells the story of two teenagers who are suffering from terminal cancer. They meet each other at a cancer support group meeting and become friends. Their friendship turns into feelings of love surrounded by fears of separation and loss that may come through death due to cancer. Even though Hazel tries to resist Augustus and his charm, she eventually falls in love with him. The two kids suffering from cancer start a journey of living a good life and making their wishes come true until they are together and before they succumb to death due to cancer.
The book that has been often defined as fabulous yet devastating and a tearjerker will have its movie version released on June 6, 2014. "Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley plays Hazel grace and "Divergent" actor Ansel Elgort plays Augustus Waters who is also known as Gus in the novel.
The first official trailer was released on the "Today" on Jan. 29, 2014. Trailer featuring Shailene Woodley as Helen Grace and Ansel Elgort as Gus brings to life numerous emotions, feelings of love, undying hope and romance as experienced by the lead characters in the book.
Trailer also showcases many memorable moments and lines from its original novel. Scroll down to watch "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer.
While viewing the "TFIOS" trailer, fans and readers will get a glimpse of the cancer support group, "The Imperial Affliction," the sad swing set, the egging incident, their kiss at Anne Frank's house and many other memorable moments from the book.
"The Fault in Our Stars" is the movie adaptation of John Green's fourth solo novel with the same name, telling the story of cancer ridden 16 year-old Hazel Grace and 17 year-old Augustus Waters. Nickelodeon's "The Naked Brothers Band" artist Nat Wolff plays Gus' best friend Isaac in the movie, alongside Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley. The movie is directed by the "Stuck in Love" director Josh Boone. And other stars playing notable roles from the book are Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, Willem Dafoe and more.
Watch "The Fault in Our Stars" movie trailer, below:
Video: The Fault In Our Stars Official Tariler [HD] 20th Century Fox
Credit: Youtube.com/ 20th Century Fox
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports