‘The Fault in Our Stars' Movie Spoilers: Overwhelming Trailer Featuring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort as Helen and Gus Released [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 3:59 PM EST
John Green's bestselling novel "The Fault in Our Stars" has already made a special place in the hearts of its millions of readers. And fans are now waiting for its movie adaptation, eagerly. For those eager fans, movie makers released its first official trailer which gives a glimpse into the love story of Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer will surely leave you teary eyed.
"The Fault in Our Stars" movie tells the story of two teenagers who are suffering from terminal cancer. They meet each other at a cancer support group meeting and become friends. Their friendship turns into feelings of love surrounded by fears of separation and loss that may come through death due to cancer. Even though Hazel tries to resist Augustus and his charm, she eventually falls in love with him. The two kids suffering from cancer start a journey of living a good life and making their wishes come true until they are together and before they succumb to death due to cancer.
The book that has been often defined as fabulous yet devastating and a tearjerker will have its movie version released on June 6, 2014. "Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley plays Hazel grace and "Divergent" actor Ansel Elgort plays Augustus Waters who is also known as Gus in the novel.
The first official trailer was released on the "Today" on Jan. 29, 2014. Trailer featuring Shailene Woodley as Helen Grace and Ansel Elgort as Gus brings to life numerous emotions, feelings of love, undying hope and romance as experienced by the lead characters in the book.
Trailer also showcases many memorable moments and lines from its original novel. Scroll down to watch "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer.
While viewing the "TFIOS" trailer, fans and readers will get a glimpse of the cancer support group, "The Imperial Affliction," the sad swing set, the egging incident, their kiss at Anne Frank's house and many other memorable moments from the book.
"The Fault in Our Stars" is the movie adaptation of John Green's fourth solo novel with the same name, telling the story of cancer ridden 16 year-old Hazel Grace and 17 year-old Augustus Waters. Nickelodeon's "The Naked Brothers Band" artist Nat Wolff plays Gus' best friend Isaac in the movie, alongside Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley. The movie is directed by the "Stuck in Love" director Josh Boone. And other stars playing notable roles from the book are Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, Willem Dafoe and more.
Watch "The Fault in Our Stars" movie trailer, below:
Video: The Fault In Our Stars Official Tariler [HD] 20th Century Fox
Credit: Youtube.com/ 20th Century Fox
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales