‘The Fault in Our Stars' Movie Spoilers: Overwhelming Trailer Featuring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort as Helen and Gus Released [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 3:59 PM EST
John Green's bestselling novel "The Fault in Our Stars" has already made a special place in the hearts of its millions of readers. And fans are now waiting for its movie adaptation, eagerly. For those eager fans, movie makers released its first official trailer which gives a glimpse into the love story of Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters. "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer will surely leave you teary eyed.
"The Fault in Our Stars" movie tells the story of two teenagers who are suffering from terminal cancer. They meet each other at a cancer support group meeting and become friends. Their friendship turns into feelings of love surrounded by fears of separation and loss that may come through death due to cancer. Even though Hazel tries to resist Augustus and his charm, she eventually falls in love with him. The two kids suffering from cancer start a journey of living a good life and making their wishes come true until they are together and before they succumb to death due to cancer.
The book that has been often defined as fabulous yet devastating and a tearjerker will have its movie version released on June 6, 2014. "Secret Life of the American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley plays Hazel grace and "Divergent" actor Ansel Elgort plays Augustus Waters who is also known as Gus in the novel.
The first official trailer was released on the "Today" on Jan. 29, 2014. Trailer featuring Shailene Woodley as Helen Grace and Ansel Elgort as Gus brings to life numerous emotions, feelings of love, undying hope and romance as experienced by the lead characters in the book.
Trailer also showcases many memorable moments and lines from its original novel. Scroll down to watch "The Fault in Our Stars" official trailer.
While viewing the "TFIOS" trailer, fans and readers will get a glimpse of the cancer support group, "The Imperial Affliction," the sad swing set, the egging incident, their kiss at Anne Frank's house and many other memorable moments from the book.
"The Fault in Our Stars" is the movie adaptation of John Green's fourth solo novel with the same name, telling the story of cancer ridden 16 year-old Hazel Grace and 17 year-old Augustus Waters. Nickelodeon's "The Naked Brothers Band" artist Nat Wolff plays Gus' best friend Isaac in the movie, alongside Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley. The movie is directed by the "Stuck in Love" director Josh Boone. And other stars playing notable roles from the book are Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, Willem Dafoe and more.
Watch "The Fault in Our Stars" movie trailer, below:
Video: The Fault In Our Stars Official Tariler [HD] 20th Century Fox
Credit: Youtube.com/ 20th Century Fox
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display