Justin Bieber Turns Himself to Canadian Police Amid Fans and Media Frenzy, Faces Charges in Two Countries! [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 30, 2014 3:45 PM EST
More trouble for Justin Bieber. The 19-year-old singer has pleaded not guilty plea to Driving Under Influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license in Florida and has also has an arraignment set for February 14 on Valentine's Day. But Beleiber's worry not, the Florida law doesn't require the 19-year-old pop star to be present in court physically on Valentine 's Day.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber was arrested for DUI, driving with a suspended license and resisting arrest after he was asked to stop for allegedly drag racing in Miami last Thursday. According to various media reports, the "Believe" singer had also admitted to having beer, marijuana and prescription drugs in his system, police says. While the entire thing happened in the United States, Justin took a break and went to Panama after he was released on a bond.
After reportedly spending some good time on Panama beach with his family, friends, manager and rumoured girlfriend Chanted Jeffries, Justin has landed in his home town Toronto, Canada Thursday evening.
The first thing he did after landing in Canada was to turn himself in to Toronto police on a previous assault charge on a limo driver in December 2013. The Beliebers were there to support their favourite star as Justin arrived amid media frenzy. Bieber wore a winter coat and a baseball cap as he emerged from a black SUV, various media agencies report. This is Justin Bieber's second arrest in a week.
"Bieber's arrest is expected within a few hours at Toronto police station," CNN said, quoting an unnamed law enforcement source. No more details of the case are revealed by the police at this moment.
"For those asking, #Bieber will emerge from that police station after being "processed". He's not being held in custody. #sl," John Lancaster, a news personnel from CBC news present at the scene of Justin Bieber's police station, has revealed on Twitter. Check out the pictures of his entourage here.
"Police allege Bieber hit limo driver in back of head," Lancaster said in another tweet after he revealed the Canadian crooner has left the police station.
Justin is also facing another case against him in Los Angeles, California where his neighbour accused him of tossing eggs ( famously known as egging) over a fence and onto his house next door on January 9, causing an estimated $20,000 in damage.
Here is hoping that Beiber has two separate lawyers in Canada and United States! The singer is facing charges in both the countries. In his remaining time, Justin released another music video "Confident," which features Chance The Rapper. The singer is seen chasing a girl, asking for her number. Check out the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft