Justin Bieber Turns Himself to Canadian Police Amid Fans and Media Frenzy, Faces Charges in Two Countries! [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 30, 2014 3:45 PM EST
More trouble for Justin Bieber. The 19-year-old singer has pleaded not guilty plea to Driving Under Influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license in Florida and has also has an arraignment set for February 14 on Valentine's Day. But Beleiber's worry not, the Florida law doesn't require the 19-year-old pop star to be present in court physically on Valentine 's Day.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber was arrested for DUI, driving with a suspended license and resisting arrest after he was asked to stop for allegedly drag racing in Miami last Thursday. According to various media reports, the "Believe" singer had also admitted to having beer, marijuana and prescription drugs in his system, police says. While the entire thing happened in the United States, Justin took a break and went to Panama after he was released on a bond.
After reportedly spending some good time on Panama beach with his family, friends, manager and rumoured girlfriend Chanted Jeffries, Justin has landed in his home town Toronto, Canada Thursday evening.
The first thing he did after landing in Canada was to turn himself in to Toronto police on a previous assault charge on a limo driver in December 2013. The Beliebers were there to support their favourite star as Justin arrived amid media frenzy. Bieber wore a winter coat and a baseball cap as he emerged from a black SUV, various media agencies report. This is Justin Bieber's second arrest in a week.
"Bieber's arrest is expected within a few hours at Toronto police station," CNN said, quoting an unnamed law enforcement source. No more details of the case are revealed by the police at this moment.
"For those asking, #Bieber will emerge from that police station after being "processed". He's not being held in custody. #sl," John Lancaster, a news personnel from CBC news present at the scene of Justin Bieber's police station, has revealed on Twitter. Check out the pictures of his entourage here.
"Police allege Bieber hit limo driver in back of head," Lancaster said in another tweet after he revealed the Canadian crooner has left the police station.
Justin is also facing another case against him in Los Angeles, California where his neighbour accused him of tossing eggs ( famously known as egging) over a fence and onto his house next door on January 9, causing an estimated $20,000 in damage.
Here is hoping that Beiber has two separate lawyers in Canada and United States! The singer is facing charges in both the countries. In his remaining time, Justin released another music video "Confident," which features Chance The Rapper. The singer is seen chasing a girl, asking for her number. Check out the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia