‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Second Half Spoilers: Synopses and Titles for Episodes 9-16 Released
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 30, 2014 2:56 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9- 6 titles and synopses are revealed. The descriptions are not the lengthy ones but quite brief and like always, vague.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Episode 9 titled "After" airs Sunday, February 9, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
This episode is written by comic book writer Robert Kirkman and it is coming straight from the comic books. Episode 9 focuses on Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes and Michonne following the prison battle. Rick and Carl and together but Michonne is alone.
Season 4 Episode 10 titled "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Episode 10 is said to have four different storylines, it is one of the most dynamic episodes in terms of story movement, also "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen" on "The Walking Dead."
According to Tricia Brook, who directed episode 10, there will be violence and difficulty in dealing with one another. Fans can also expect to meet three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos).
"TWD" Season 4 Episode 11 titled "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick might not be even there in episode 10, but he will be seen in episode 11. The immediate threats for Rick might be walkers or the new guys. What about the past? Are they talking about Michonne here or Tyreese?
Season 4 Episode 12 titled "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
This enlightening mission might be linked to Dr. Eugene who said to answers to the zombie outbreak. He along with Rosita and Abraham goes to Washington to find answers.
However, this mission can also be linked to the "Sanctuary."
Season 4 Episode 13 titled "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
Season 4 Episode 14 titled "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
After the "bleak" beginnings, "The Walking Dead" seems to move towards the "hopeful" end.
Season 4 Episode 15 titled "Us" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
Season 4 Episode 16 titled "A" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode! The description suggests that the group will reunite. Carol Peletier might return in this one.
What about the Hunters? Rick faces brutality because of them, maybe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps