‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Second Half Spoilers: Synopses and Titles for Episodes 9-16 Released
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 30, 2014 2:56 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9- 6 titles and synopses are revealed. The descriptions are not the lengthy ones but quite brief and like always, vague.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Episode 9 titled "After" airs Sunday, February 9, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
This episode is written by comic book writer Robert Kirkman and it is coming straight from the comic books. Episode 9 focuses on Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes and Michonne following the prison battle. Rick and Carl and together but Michonne is alone.
Season 4 Episode 10 titled "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Episode 10 is said to have four different storylines, it is one of the most dynamic episodes in terms of story movement, also "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen" on "The Walking Dead."
According to Tricia Brook, who directed episode 10, there will be violence and difficulty in dealing with one another. Fans can also expect to meet three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos).
"TWD" Season 4 Episode 11 titled "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick might not be even there in episode 10, but he will be seen in episode 11. The immediate threats for Rick might be walkers or the new guys. What about the past? Are they talking about Michonne here or Tyreese?
Season 4 Episode 12 titled "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
This enlightening mission might be linked to Dr. Eugene who said to answers to the zombie outbreak. He along with Rosita and Abraham goes to Washington to find answers.
However, this mission can also be linked to the "Sanctuary."
Season 4 Episode 13 titled "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
Season 4 Episode 14 titled "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
After the "bleak" beginnings, "The Walking Dead" seems to move towards the "hopeful" end.
Season 4 Episode 15 titled "Us" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
Season 4 Episode 16 titled "A" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode! The description suggests that the group will reunite. Carol Peletier might return in this one.
What about the Hunters? Rick faces brutality because of them, maybe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes