‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Second Half Spoilers: Synopses and Titles for Episodes 9-16 Released
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 30, 2014 2:56 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9- 6 titles and synopses are revealed. The descriptions are not the lengthy ones but quite brief and like always, vague.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Episode 9 titled "After" airs Sunday, February 9, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
This episode is written by comic book writer Robert Kirkman and it is coming straight from the comic books. Episode 9 focuses on Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes and Michonne following the prison battle. Rick and Carl and together but Michonne is alone.
Season 4 Episode 10 titled "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Episode 10 is said to have four different storylines, it is one of the most dynamic episodes in terms of story movement, also "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen" on "The Walking Dead."
According to Tricia Brook, who directed episode 10, there will be violence and difficulty in dealing with one another. Fans can also expect to meet three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos).
"TWD" Season 4 Episode 11 titled "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick might not be even there in episode 10, but he will be seen in episode 11. The immediate threats for Rick might be walkers or the new guys. What about the past? Are they talking about Michonne here or Tyreese?
Season 4 Episode 12 titled "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
This enlightening mission might be linked to Dr. Eugene who said to answers to the zombie outbreak. He along with Rosita and Abraham goes to Washington to find answers.
However, this mission can also be linked to the "Sanctuary."
Season 4 Episode 13 titled "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
Season 4 Episode 14 titled "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
After the "bleak" beginnings, "The Walking Dead" seems to move towards the "hopeful" end.
Season 4 Episode 15 titled "Us" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
Season 4 Episode 16 titled "A" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode! The description suggests that the group will reunite. Carol Peletier might return in this one.
What about the Hunters? Rick faces brutality because of them, maybe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation