‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Second Half Spoilers: Synopses and Titles for Episodes 9-16 Released
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 30, 2014 2:56 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9- 6 titles and synopses are revealed. The descriptions are not the lengthy ones but quite brief and like always, vague.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Episode 9 titled "After" airs Sunday, February 9, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
This episode is written by comic book writer Robert Kirkman and it is coming straight from the comic books. Episode 9 focuses on Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes and Michonne following the prison battle. Rick and Carl and together but Michonne is alone.
Season 4 Episode 10 titled "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Episode 10 is said to have four different storylines, it is one of the most dynamic episodes in terms of story movement, also "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen" on "The Walking Dead."
According to Tricia Brook, who directed episode 10, there will be violence and difficulty in dealing with one another. Fans can also expect to meet three new characters - Sgt. Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz), Dr. Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos).
"TWD" Season 4 Episode 11 titled "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
Rick might not be even there in episode 10, but he will be seen in episode 11. The immediate threats for Rick might be walkers or the new guys. What about the past? Are they talking about Michonne here or Tyreese?
Season 4 Episode 12 titled "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
This enlightening mission might be linked to Dr. Eugene who said to answers to the zombie outbreak. He along with Rosita and Abraham goes to Washington to find answers.
However, this mission can also be linked to the "Sanctuary."
Season 4 Episode 13 titled "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
Season 4 Episode 14 titled "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
After the "bleak" beginnings, "The Walking Dead" seems to move towards the "hopeful" end.
Season 4 Episode 15 titled "Us" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
Season 4 Episode 16 titled "A" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode! The description suggests that the group will reunite. Carol Peletier might return in this one.
What about the Hunters? Rick faces brutality because of them, maybe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide