Selena Gomez Taking a Liking for Younger Men: Former Disney Star Allegedly Dating a 17-Year Old?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 30, 2014 12:59 PM EST
After the awful text feud with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez is now allegedly seeing 17 year old Austin Mahone to get over Justin Bieber. Austin Mahone is also an aspiring singer and is likened to the wild child Canadian singer. He had opened Taylor Swift's concert and has appeared in various TV commercials. According to sources, Mahone and Gomez were set up on a date by the country princess Taylor Swift.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
Following many reports of their dates, Gomez and Mahone have tried in as much as they could to avoid the public eye. A source close to Mahone revealed that the two are definitely going out with each other by saying "They're seeing each other." However, fans were quick to speculate about the alleged relationship, for Gomez and Bieber were just recently seen together in early January, as the two rode Segways near Bieber's mansion in Calabasas, California.
Other reports claimed that the two were not officially dating but considered each other as "more than friends." During the past months, the two had been pictured hanging out often, the latest public appearance of the two being the Beats Music concert where they were pictured getting cozy.
Meanwhile, ex-Boyfriend Justin Bieber has also moved on with Miami-based model Chantel Jeffries, as the two were photographed getting intimate in a beach in Panama. Jeffries was with the troubled singer while the latter was arrested for driving a Lamborghini under influence in Miami. According to sources, the 21-year old Miami-based model contacted various media outlets to 'sell' her story with the controversial singer to the press for $20,000. Jeffries camp denied the accusations in an interview.
Has Gomez really gotten over Bieber? Reports say that the former Disney star has had a hard time dating after the split with Justin Bieber. She had recently asked advice from pop star Katy Perry on dating-claiming that she could not find an easy way to date guys who are intimidated of her. In addition, Gomez hinted that the breakup with the now troubled pop singer was "really bad"and that she has had a hard time patching things up with herself. Can Mahone be the next guy to mend Selena's heart?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar