Selena Gomez Taking a Liking for Younger Men: Former Disney Star Allegedly Dating a 17-Year Old?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 30, 2014 12:59 PM EST
After the awful text feud with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez is now allegedly seeing 17 year old Austin Mahone to get over Justin Bieber. Austin Mahone is also an aspiring singer and is likened to the wild child Canadian singer. He had opened Taylor Swift's concert and has appeared in various TV commercials. According to sources, Mahone and Gomez were set up on a date by the country princess Taylor Swift.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
Following many reports of their dates, Gomez and Mahone have tried in as much as they could to avoid the public eye. A source close to Mahone revealed that the two are definitely going out with each other by saying "They're seeing each other." However, fans were quick to speculate about the alleged relationship, for Gomez and Bieber were just recently seen together in early January, as the two rode Segways near Bieber's mansion in Calabasas, California.
Other reports claimed that the two were not officially dating but considered each other as "more than friends." During the past months, the two had been pictured hanging out often, the latest public appearance of the two being the Beats Music concert where they were pictured getting cozy.
Meanwhile, ex-Boyfriend Justin Bieber has also moved on with Miami-based model Chantel Jeffries, as the two were photographed getting intimate in a beach in Panama. Jeffries was with the troubled singer while the latter was arrested for driving a Lamborghini under influence in Miami. According to sources, the 21-year old Miami-based model contacted various media outlets to 'sell' her story with the controversial singer to the press for $20,000. Jeffries camp denied the accusations in an interview.
Has Gomez really gotten over Bieber? Reports say that the former Disney star has had a hard time dating after the split with Justin Bieber. She had recently asked advice from pop star Katy Perry on dating-claiming that she could not find an easy way to date guys who are intimidated of her. In addition, Gomez hinted that the breakup with the now troubled pop singer was "really bad"and that she has had a hard time patching things up with herself. Can Mahone be the next guy to mend Selena's heart?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate