Selena Gomez Taking a Liking for Younger Men: Former Disney Star Allegedly Dating a 17-Year Old?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 30, 2014 12:59 PM EST
After the awful text feud with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez is now allegedly seeing 17 year old Austin Mahone to get over Justin Bieber. Austin Mahone is also an aspiring singer and is likened to the wild child Canadian singer. He had opened Taylor Swift's concert and has appeared in various TV commercials. According to sources, Mahone and Gomez were set up on a date by the country princess Taylor Swift.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
Following many reports of their dates, Gomez and Mahone have tried in as much as they could to avoid the public eye. A source close to Mahone revealed that the two are definitely going out with each other by saying "They're seeing each other." However, fans were quick to speculate about the alleged relationship, for Gomez and Bieber were just recently seen together in early January, as the two rode Segways near Bieber's mansion in Calabasas, California.
Other reports claimed that the two were not officially dating but considered each other as "more than friends." During the past months, the two had been pictured hanging out often, the latest public appearance of the two being the Beats Music concert where they were pictured getting cozy.
Meanwhile, ex-Boyfriend Justin Bieber has also moved on with Miami-based model Chantel Jeffries, as the two were photographed getting intimate in a beach in Panama. Jeffries was with the troubled singer while the latter was arrested for driving a Lamborghini under influence in Miami. According to sources, the 21-year old Miami-based model contacted various media outlets to 'sell' her story with the controversial singer to the press for $20,000. Jeffries camp denied the accusations in an interview.
Has Gomez really gotten over Bieber? Reports say that the former Disney star has had a hard time dating after the split with Justin Bieber. She had recently asked advice from pop star Katy Perry on dating-claiming that she could not find an easy way to date guys who are intimidated of her. In addition, Gomez hinted that the breakup with the now troubled pop singer was "really bad"and that she has had a hard time patching things up with herself. Can Mahone be the next guy to mend Selena's heart?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’