Arsenal FC Transfer News: Juventus Agrees to Loan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Juventus forward Mirko Vucinic is on his way to London to discuss terms with the Arsenal and, thereafter, undergo a medical as both clubs have already agreed in principle for a loan deal, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.
Juventus and Arsenal has been reported to agree in principle for a loan deal involving forward Mirko Vucinic
The Montenegro international will stay at the Emirates until the end of the 2013/14 season to reinforce Arsene Wenger's injury prone frontline.
He has seen his on-pitch participation diminished in this year's campaign for the Bianconeri, featuring only eight times and producing a couple of goals, but is, nevertheless, considered to be a more than decent back-up because of his experiences at the apex of club football.
Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta has yet to give an official statement on the matter, but is reported to have not ruled out the possibility of the move.
"Vucinic? He will go if we ask him. This, however, has not yet happened," Marotta told Calcio Mercato.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Exit For Messi Is Possible - Tata Martino
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Xiaomi to Kill Redmi 1S for More Redmi Notes
- New Zealand Dairy Industry Feels Bullish At Chinese President's Visit