Arsenal FC Transfer News: Juventus Agrees to Loan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Juventus forward Mirko Vucinic is on his way to London to discuss terms with the Arsenal and, thereafter, undergo a medical as both clubs have already agreed in principle for a loan deal, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.
Juventus and Arsenal has been reported to agree in principle for a loan deal involving forward Mirko Vucinic
The Montenegro international will stay at the Emirates until the end of the 2013/14 season to reinforce Arsene Wenger's injury prone frontline.
He has seen his on-pitch participation diminished in this year's campaign for the Bianconeri, featuring only eight times and producing a couple of goals, but is, nevertheless, considered to be a more than decent back-up because of his experiences at the apex of club football.
Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta has yet to give an official statement on the matter, but is reported to have not ruled out the possibility of the move.
"Vucinic? He will go if we ask him. This, however, has not yet happened," Marotta told Calcio Mercato.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery