Arsenal FC Transfer News: Juventus Agrees to Loan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Juventus forward Mirko Vucinic is on his way to London to discuss terms with the Arsenal and, thereafter, undergo a medical as both clubs have already agreed in principle for a loan deal, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.
Juventus and Arsenal has been reported to agree in principle for a loan deal involving forward Mirko Vucinic
The Montenegro international will stay at the Emirates until the end of the 2013/14 season to reinforce Arsene Wenger's injury prone frontline.
He has seen his on-pitch participation diminished in this year's campaign for the Bianconeri, featuring only eight times and producing a couple of goals, but is, nevertheless, considered to be a more than decent back-up because of his experiences at the apex of club football.
Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta has yet to give an official statement on the matter, but is reported to have not ruled out the possibility of the move.
"Vucinic? He will go if we ask him. This, however, has not yet happened," Marotta told Calcio Mercato.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report