Arsenal FC Transfer News: Juventus Agrees to Loan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Juventus forward Mirko Vucinic is on his way to London to discuss terms with the Arsenal and, thereafter, undergo a medical as both clubs have already agreed in principle for a loan deal, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.
Juventus and Arsenal has been reported to agree in principle for a loan deal involving forward Mirko Vucinic
The Montenegro international will stay at the Emirates until the end of the 2013/14 season to reinforce Arsene Wenger's injury prone frontline.
He has seen his on-pitch participation diminished in this year's campaign for the Bianconeri, featuring only eight times and producing a couple of goals, but is, nevertheless, considered to be a more than decent back-up because of his experiences at the apex of club football.
Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta has yet to give an official statement on the matter, but is reported to have not ruled out the possibility of the move.
"Vucinic? He will go if we ask him. This, however, has not yet happened," Marotta told Calcio Mercato.
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season