Arsenal FC Transfer News: Juventus Agrees to Loan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST
Juventus forward Mirko Vucinic is on his way to London to discuss terms with the Arsenal and, thereafter, undergo a medical as both clubs have already agreed in principle for a loan deal, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.
Juventus and Arsenal has been reported to agree in principle for a loan deal involving forward Mirko Vucinic
The Montenegro international will stay at the Emirates until the end of the 2013/14 season to reinforce Arsene Wenger's injury prone frontline.
He has seen his on-pitch participation diminished in this year's campaign for the Bianconeri, featuring only eight times and producing a couple of goals, but is, nevertheless, considered to be a more than decent back-up because of his experiences at the apex of club football.
Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta has yet to give an official statement on the matter, but is reported to have not ruled out the possibility of the move.
"Vucinic? He will go if we ask him. This, however, has not yet happened," Marotta told Calcio Mercato.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How