Bowling Buddies: Taylor Swift Spotted with Aaron Rodgers
By Diadem Pambid | January 30, 2014 11:37 AM EST
Taylor Swift has recently played cupid to Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone. Well, the country crooner isn't only being busy playing love guru but apparently she's also in a love cycle herself. The "Red" singer was spotted with Green Bay Packers Quarter Back, Aaron Rodgers.
Pop artist Taylor Swift arrives at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
While this could make for another great love story involving Swift, her latest eye candy could be a failure. Rumours claim that the NFL QB is gay.
"Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY's. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi's twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber's music and sitting front row at Bieber's concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay," reports Sports Grid.
However, Aaron Rodgers was quick to refute the claims. So is he and Swift the real deal?
That wouldn't be the case given the two was only spotted chatting up and nothing of the romantic sorts happened. Well, this certainly goes to show that not all the men spotted with Swift are instantly her new beau. They did however indulge in a bowling date with a few friends included. "That Awkward Moment" cast along with Jessica Szohr and Kid Cudi were a few of the attendees. The group hit up Lucky Strike on January 27, Monday.
Aside from the news of a bowling buddy Aaron Rodgers, Swift has been nominated for four awards in the upcoming American Country Music Awards. Hopefully, she'd be able to win at least one given she wasn't able to nab at least one Grammy Award last Sunday, January 27.
Yet, losing to Lorde didn't dampen Swift's spirit one bit. In fact, at the Grammy Awards night the country crooner was having one heck of a great time but she didn't like how the Internet reacted to her "partying behaviour."
"Taylor can take the good, but really can't take the bad. She wants to be centre of attention during award shows, that's why she dances all the time. She knows the cameras will be on her," reveals a source to Hollywood Life (via Independent).
"But with what happened, she was genuinely surprised. And afterwards when everyone gave her flack for it, she got upset," continued the report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft