Bowling Buddies: Taylor Swift Spotted with Aaron Rodgers
By Diadem Pambid | January 30, 2014 11:37 AM EST
Taylor Swift has recently played cupid to Selena Gomez and Austin Mahone. Well, the country crooner isn't only being busy playing love guru but apparently she's also in a love cycle herself. The "Red" singer was spotted with Green Bay Packers Quarter Back, Aaron Rodgers.
Pop artist Taylor Swift arrives at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
While this could make for another great love story involving Swift, her latest eye candy could be a failure. Rumours claim that the NFL QB is gay.
"Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY's. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi's twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber's music and sitting front row at Bieber's concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay," reports Sports Grid.
However, Aaron Rodgers was quick to refute the claims. So is he and Swift the real deal?
That wouldn't be the case given the two was only spotted chatting up and nothing of the romantic sorts happened. Well, this certainly goes to show that not all the men spotted with Swift are instantly her new beau. They did however indulge in a bowling date with a few friends included. "That Awkward Moment" cast along with Jessica Szohr and Kid Cudi were a few of the attendees. The group hit up Lucky Strike on January 27, Monday.
Aside from the news of a bowling buddy Aaron Rodgers, Swift has been nominated for four awards in the upcoming American Country Music Awards. Hopefully, she'd be able to win at least one given she wasn't able to nab at least one Grammy Award last Sunday, January 27.
Yet, losing to Lorde didn't dampen Swift's spirit one bit. In fact, at the Grammy Awards night the country crooner was having one heck of a great time but she didn't like how the Internet reacted to her "partying behaviour."
"Taylor can take the good, but really can't take the bad. She wants to be centre of attention during award shows, that's why she dances all the time. She knows the cameras will be on her," reveals a source to Hollywood Life (via Independent).
"But with what happened, she was genuinely surprised. And afterwards when everyone gave her flack for it, she got upset," continued the report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks