Miley Cyrus and Madonna Grind, Dance, Twerk and Stick Their Tongues Out for MTV Unplugged Episode [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 30, 2014 9:40 AM EST
What happens when Madge and Miley Cyrus come together? Lots of grinding, grabbing, dancing, good music and of course tongue wagging! The 21-year-old "Wrecking Ball" singer dropped a lot of F-bombs, twerked her way up to Madonna and even joked about going to a strip club in the upcoming episode of "MTV Unplugged," which was recorded in Hollywood on Tuesday but will be aired on Wednesday, February 6 on MTV in the United Kingdom.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Miley posted the picture of her and pop diva Madonna, which you can view here and here by saying, "@madonna YEEEE MAAAA F**KINNNN HAAAWWWW YALLL!" The tweet reeks of excitement and fun the two songstresses had while filming.
According to Mirror.uk, Miley gave a rocking performance on eight of her songs from her latest album "BANGERZ" and there were about 200 people in the audience. Pop diva Madonna joined Miley on Madonna's hit number "Don't Tell Me" and Miley's "We Can't Stop."
Madonna reportedly stuck her tongue out exactly the same way as Miley does in most of her pictures. Surprisingly Miley was seen clothed in a double denim dress, while Madonna was seen wearing a rhinestone cowboy dress, the pictures reveal.
"So, it sounds super lame, but as a pop star it's pretty cool performing with Madonna," said the 21-year-old after her performance, Mirror.uk reports.
The "Adore You" singer also unleashed the country singer in her as she performed on "4X4" and "Drive." "I'm from Nashville. And since I couldn't make all of you guys go back home with me, I tried to bring Nashville here for the night," said Miley, according to the Web site.
The singer was also in a very good mood and reportedly joked around with the audience most of the evening, the Web site said.
"I feel like I'm at karaoke, but it's only my turn, which is what I really like."
The singer also expressed her astonishment at getting to perform for "MTV Unplugged."
"I can't believe you let me of all people do an Unplugged. That was brave. MTV's paying me today in ones so we can all go to the strip club after this," joked the singer.
Whether or not Miley went to a strip club, the coming together of Miley and Madonna seems an exciting thought. Would you tune in to watch the episode? Meanwhile check out the pictures from the show below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales