‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Alex Karev’s Father’s Mystery And Fate Unveiled; Jo Has A Baby In the Future?
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 12:58 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is still a month away from its set broadcast. As the airdate nears, spoilers and speculations for its much awaited upcoming episode are pouring in rapidly.
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12 ended with several cliffhangers. Various media outlets have decoded the answers to some of them. Continue to read to know the answers to some of the burning questions of the show. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
Alex's Father Jimmy's Fate Unveiled
In the previous aired episode of Season 10 of "Grey's Anatomy," when everyone was at the wedding that came to a halt because of the untimely confession back in the hospital, Alex Karev's father Jimmy was struggling with his life.
Jimmy's condition started to take toll on his life as shown in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12. Shane and Leah are put in a position where they had to make some quick decisions about his surgery. In the end, it is left untold whether Jimmy lives or dies.
According to the reports, TV guide revealed that Alex's father is not dead yet in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13. His health conditions will bring his estranged wife Susan Chuang to Grey Sloan Hospital. There is more to her visit than worsening health conditions of Jimmy. She will visit Grey Sloan hospital "under false pretenses," Wet Paint reported.
Wet Paint reported, a character named "Tara" will enter the hospital who will be shocked to see "Sam," who is a doctor who looks exactly like his father "Craig." Reportedly, Tara and Sam loathe Craig. She is also disappointed that "Sam" lied to her that Craig is dead who is actually on life support.
Jo Has A Baby In the Future?
According to the recent spoilers' coup by TV Line, Jo will find an abandoned baby and will end up taking care of him. Reportedly, Jo will find an abandoned baby in the new intern hangout zone near the dumpsters. When she is hanging out with Stephanie, she accidentally kicks a box lying in the dumpyard, which has a baby in it. Since Jo who herself faced abandonment as a child she may want to take care of the baby.
For more on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13, it is speculated that April Kepner will make her choice between Jackson and Matthew. But whatever her decision would be it will bring "lots of regrets" as dished out by Jesse Williams (Jackson), reported by TV Guide. Also, a long-time couple will face something big. It is being speculated that the long-time couple being referred here could be Arizona and Callie.
For all the answers to your questions, tune into the show on Feb. 27, 2014 when it returns with "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 titled "Take It Back," on ABC.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date