‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Alex Karev’s Father’s Mystery And Fate Unveiled; Jo Has A Baby In the Future?
By jaskiran kaur | January 30, 2014 12:58 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is still a month away from its set broadcast. As the airdate nears, spoilers and speculations for its much awaited upcoming episode are pouring in rapidly.
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12 ended with several cliffhangers. Various media outlets have decoded the answers to some of them. Continue to read to know the answers to some of the burning questions of the show. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
Alex's Father Jimmy's Fate Unveiled
In the previous aired episode of Season 10 of "Grey's Anatomy," when everyone was at the wedding that came to a halt because of the untimely confession back in the hospital, Alex Karev's father Jimmy was struggling with his life.
Jimmy's condition started to take toll on his life as shown in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 12. Shane and Leah are put in a position where they had to make some quick decisions about his surgery. In the end, it is left untold whether Jimmy lives or dies.
According to the reports, TV guide revealed that Alex's father is not dead yet in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13. His health conditions will bring his estranged wife Susan Chuang to Grey Sloan Hospital. There is more to her visit than worsening health conditions of Jimmy. She will visit Grey Sloan hospital "under false pretenses," Wet Paint reported.
Wet Paint reported, a character named "Tara" will enter the hospital who will be shocked to see "Sam," who is a doctor who looks exactly like his father "Craig." Reportedly, Tara and Sam loathe Craig. She is also disappointed that "Sam" lied to her that Craig is dead who is actually on life support.
Jo Has A Baby In the Future?
According to the recent spoilers' coup by TV Line, Jo will find an abandoned baby and will end up taking care of him. Reportedly, Jo will find an abandoned baby in the new intern hangout zone near the dumpsters. When she is hanging out with Stephanie, she accidentally kicks a box lying in the dumpyard, which has a baby in it. Since Jo who herself faced abandonment as a child she may want to take care of the baby.
For more on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13, it is speculated that April Kepner will make her choice between Jackson and Matthew. But whatever her decision would be it will bring "lots of regrets" as dished out by Jesse Williams (Jackson), reported by TV Guide. Also, a long-time couple will face something big. It is being speculated that the long-time couple being referred here could be Arizona and Callie.
For all the answers to your questions, tune into the show on Feb. 27, 2014 when it returns with "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 titled "Take It Back," on ABC.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS