Kevin Durant vs. LeBron James, Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Info and Betting Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | January 30, 2014 12:40 AM EST
It’s more than a marquee match-up when the Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat meet Wednesday night, it’s also a battle between the top two MVP-candidates so far this season and perhaps, the best players in the world.
NBA: Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat
And what a time for it to come: Durant has been playing out of his mind recently and James is playing like his usual dominant-self the entire season.
“KD”, “Slim Reaper” or whatever nickname, this Durant has averaged 38.5 points in his last 11 games. This includes a career-high 54 points over ten days ago versus the Golden State Warriors. He had another 41 markers in the last outing-- a 111-109 win when Durant hit the game-winner over what was a triple team from the Atlanta Hawks.
"King James" has not exploded scoring-wise but is once again doing it all for the Heat. James is averaging 26.0 points, 6.9 rebounds, 6.9 assists and 1.3 steals for the season.
Durant has outscored James in 9 of 16 meetings between the two but the Heat have won 13 of those 16 meetings.
But before anyone forgets, this game will also be about the Thunder and Heat.
After a so-so start to start 2013-- when they went 3-4 in the first seven games-- the Thunder (36-10) have now racked up eight consecutive wins to grab the top spot in the Western Conference. OKC is also one game behind the Indiana Pacers (35-9) for the league’s best record.
Similarly, the Heat struggled off the gates for the new year going 3-4 as well. They’ve responded by going 5-1 in their last six and at 32-12, are within range of the league’s best teams.
Watch Durant and LeBron slug it out on the Thunder-Heat match-up on Wednesday via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Oklahoma City Thunder (+4) vs. Miami Heat (O/U: 203.5)
Game time: 10:00 a.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Thunder are 4-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. East teams
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- The Heat are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Thunder
- The Heat are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Northwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates