Kevin Durant vs. LeBron James, Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Info and Betting Preview
By James Patrick Quizon | January 30, 2014 12:40 AM EST
It’s more than a marquee match-up when the Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat meet Wednesday night, it’s also a battle between the top two MVP-candidates so far this season and perhaps, the best players in the world.
NBA: Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat
And what a time for it to come: Durant has been playing out of his mind recently and James is playing like his usual dominant-self the entire season.
“KD”, “Slim Reaper” or whatever nickname, this Durant has averaged 38.5 points in his last 11 games. This includes a career-high 54 points over ten days ago versus the Golden State Warriors. He had another 41 markers in the last outing-- a 111-109 win when Durant hit the game-winner over what was a triple team from the Atlanta Hawks.
"King James" has not exploded scoring-wise but is once again doing it all for the Heat. James is averaging 26.0 points, 6.9 rebounds, 6.9 assists and 1.3 steals for the season.
Durant has outscored James in 9 of 16 meetings between the two but the Heat have won 13 of those 16 meetings.
But before anyone forgets, this game will also be about the Thunder and Heat.
After a so-so start to start 2013-- when they went 3-4 in the first seven games-- the Thunder (36-10) have now racked up eight consecutive wins to grab the top spot in the Western Conference. OKC is also one game behind the Indiana Pacers (35-9) for the league’s best record.
Similarly, the Heat struggled off the gates for the new year going 3-4 as well. They’ve responded by going 5-1 in their last six and at 32-12, are within range of the league’s best teams.
Watch Durant and LeBron slug it out on the Thunder-Heat match-up on Wednesday via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Oklahoma City Thunder (+4) vs. Miami Heat (O/U: 203.5)
Game time: 10:00 a.m. AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Thunder are 4-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. East teams
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- The Heat are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Thunder
- The Heat are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Northwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People