Opera Singer Amy Herbst Cannot Sing Without Farting Due To Negligent Childbirth Operation
By Christine Lazaro | January 29, 2014 11:54 PM EST
(Video Credit: YouTube/Chattanooga)
Amy Herbst, an opera singer, is having a hard time singing lately, not for difficulty in hitting the high notes but she cannot keep from passing.
This is the odd dilemma she goes through, according to Fox News. Herbst is a mezzo-soprano who had her childbirth operation handled by a nurse in the Army around 2 years ago.
She suspected the nurse based in the Army Hospital in Kentucky must have caused damage to her reproductive system or probably in her digestive processes. Newser.com wrote that since she gave birth to her son, she has noticed herself turning flatulent making her feel ashamed each time she sings.
The operation made on her was allegedly episiotomy. It meant cutting a section in between the vagina and the anus to make child birth a lot easier. However, according to her attorney, the chances of repairing what was done wrong were low. As a result, Herbst lost a singing stint for 'Madame Butterfly' as reported by the Tennessean.
The opera singer is married to former Army Staff Sgt. James Herbst. The Cincinnati couple claimed the incision made by the army nurse was done when Mrs. Herbst was on her second phase of labor. The problem came when she remembered that her consent was not considered or better yet she was not informed of the incision that was done on her, Huffington Post wrote.
Mrs Herbst' attorney included in their lawsuit how the opera singer lost her singing career due to the circumstances she went through since her childbirth. It was perceived that although there might be several hurdles to overcome before the singer gets the justice, she seeks out for the concept of sovereign immunity.
The Herbst couple is placing a $2.5 million pay for all the damages the alleged failed surgery caused the opera singer. They already filed the lawsuit on Jan. 16 in a Cincinnati federal court.
Mrs. Herbst deserves to sing again on stage without being embarrassed with her flatulence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft