'Dungeon Hunter 4' Hardcore Update: Version 1.5.0 Increased Level Cap to 120, Fixed Bugs Including iOS Connection Issues and Progress Reset [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | January 29, 2014 10:29 PM EST
Gameloft's "Dungeon Hunter 4" (DH4) hack and slash action-role playing video game (RPG) has just released a new Hardcore Update. It's called Version 1.5.0 and it features an increased level cap of up to 120 and an improved loot system for end-game players. Plus, major bugs have been fixed including iOS Blood Match connection issues and the Progress reset for new characters.
"Dungeon Hunter 4" players just need to pick their strong characters, restart the solo campaign in Hardcore Mode and they can play a more challenging version of the RPG game. They can also have bragging rights in Multiplayer Leaderboards because it shows other DH4 players when a certain player is in Hardcore Mode.
Of course, the enemies that will be faced in the "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update will be difficult to beat because they will be much tougher than before. But, it will be more rewarding also because their loot drops will be bigger and will have more unique items.
The "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update is available on iOS and can be downloaded for free. Unfortunately, it is not yet available for Android devices, but it will be soon. No word yet from Gameloft on when exactly it can be played on Android, but rest assured that the game developer will update its fans as soon as possible.
DH4's Hardcore Mode was updated on Jan. 27, 2014. It is compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. It is best played using the iPhone 5. The "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update requires iOS 6.0 or newer versions. The app's size is 1.07 GB.
Like in the regular mode, "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update players can still enjoy exploring different dungeons while hunting for hidden treasures such as gold coins, gear and weapons. With the added challenge of the Hardcore Mode, their characters can gain more experience and increase their skills as well.
Click HERE to download the "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update Version 1.5.0 with increased level cap up to 120 and major bugs fixed including iOS connection issues and Progress reset on Apple's iTunes Web site.
Click HERE to see the "Dungeon Hunter 4" game map featuring Valenthia, The Wasteland, The Skull Pass and Kankheer.
App Games of the Week: ZEDS - Play Your Dreams, Dungeon Hunter 4 & a Prince of Persia 2 Remake (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan