'Dungeon Hunter 4' Hardcore Update: Version 1.5.0 Increased Level Cap to 120, Fixed Bugs Including iOS Connection Issues and Progress Reset [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | January 29, 2014 10:29 PM EST
Gameloft's "Dungeon Hunter 4" (DH4) hack and slash action-role playing video game (RPG) has just released a new Hardcore Update. It's called Version 1.5.0 and it features an increased level cap of up to 120 and an improved loot system for end-game players. Plus, major bugs have been fixed including iOS Blood Match connection issues and the Progress reset for new characters.
"Dungeon Hunter 4" players just need to pick their strong characters, restart the solo campaign in Hardcore Mode and they can play a more challenging version of the RPG game. They can also have bragging rights in Multiplayer Leaderboards because it shows other DH4 players when a certain player is in Hardcore Mode.
Of course, the enemies that will be faced in the "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update will be difficult to beat because they will be much tougher than before. But, it will be more rewarding also because their loot drops will be bigger and will have more unique items.
The "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update is available on iOS and can be downloaded for free. Unfortunately, it is not yet available for Android devices, but it will be soon. No word yet from Gameloft on when exactly it can be played on Android, but rest assured that the game developer will update its fans as soon as possible.
DH4's Hardcore Mode was updated on Jan. 27, 2014. It is compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad and iPod touch. It is best played using the iPhone 5. The "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update requires iOS 6.0 or newer versions. The app's size is 1.07 GB.
Like in the regular mode, "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update players can still enjoy exploring different dungeons while hunting for hidden treasures such as gold coins, gear and weapons. With the added challenge of the Hardcore Mode, their characters can gain more experience and increase their skills as well.
Click HERE to download the "Dungeon Hunter 4" Hardcore Update Version 1.5.0 with increased level cap up to 120 and major bugs fixed including iOS connection issues and Progress reset on Apple's iTunes Web site.
Click HERE to see the "Dungeon Hunter 4" game map featuring Valenthia, The Wasteland, The Skull Pass and Kankheer.
App Games of the Week: ZEDS - Play Your Dreams, Dungeon Hunter 4 & a Prince of Persia 2 Remake (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’