Copa Del Rey Quarterfinals Where to Watch Live: Barcelona vs Levante Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 29, 2014 9:04 PM EST
La Liga leaders Barcelona will be looking to clinch a spot in the semifinals of this season's Cop del Rey tonight as they prepare to take on Levante for the third time in 11 days.
Levante v Barcelona
The Catalans had won the first leg 4-1 at the Ciutat de Valencia last week, thanks to a Cristian Tello hat-trick. The victory followed a La Liga game between the two sides at the same venue earlier in the week, which ended in a 1-1 draw that reduced Barca's lead over rivals Real Madrid to just one point.
Tata Martino's men are unbeaten in their last 12 matches, winning 10. And though the five-point lead over Real the Blaugrana carried into the New Year has been cut short to just one, after the draws at Atletico Madrid and Levante, they still continue to top the table and are the favourites for the league title.
Barca have been highly impressive in the Copa as well, scoring 17 goals and conceding just 2 so far. And boasting a 3-goal lead from the first leg, tonight's game at home might just be an academic one for the Catalans.
Levante, on the other hand, have lost only once in their last five matches in all competitions, winning three. Les Granotes are currently 8th in the league, nine points below the European places. However, Joaquin Caparros's side are now facing an impossible task and will need to produce something special, if they are to overturn a 3-goal deficit at Camp Nou and qualify for the semifinals.
Barcelona: Neymar (ankle) remains sidelined for Martino, who has decided to rest Xavi, Dani Alves and Sergio Busquets for this game. Jean-Marie Dongou and Isaac Cuenca are also missing from the Catalans' matchday squad.
Levante: Joaquin Caparros has no injury or suspension issues as forward Baba Diawara returns from the treatment table.
Expected lineups: Barcelona: Pinto; Montoya, Puyol, Bartra, Adriano; Song, Roberto, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Tello
Levante: Jimenez; Nagore, Navarro, El Adoua, Juanfran; Camarasa, Pallardo; Xumetra, Ivanschitz, El Zhar; Non
Prediction: 3-0 to Barca
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for a 9pm GMT (2.30am IST) start, with Ten Action and Ten HD providing live coverage in India. US viewers can live stream the game HERE, while viewers in the UK can watch the match HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live HERE.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013