Gran Turismo 6 Gets New Patch, Four New Cars Wheeled in
By Aditya Bhat | January 29, 2014 8:25 PM EST
A new update has added new features and a spree of new cars into racing simulation game Gran Turismo 6.
Gran Turismo 6 is all set to get new cars such as the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT Racing Series, Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13 and two types of the Gran Turismo Red Bull x2014, according to the PlayStation blog.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo car in Gran Turismo 6.
Apart from the introduction of new cars, the game's Career Mode will get the "Red Bull X Challenge" where players will learn to drive a Formula One car from world racing champion Sebastian Vettle.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo was released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car. To obtain this vehcile, players need to participate in Seasonal Event which is held for a limited period.
Even the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept car can be obtained by players participating in Seasonal Event. The car, a collaborative effort between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, was first showcased at the 2013 SEMA show.
The update will also let players receive a gift car from the year of their birth, when logged in to the PlayStation Network.
The Arcade Mode's Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu gets a new Remove Ghost Replay button, where ghost data can be removed.
Players will also able to see the prices awarded in the Seasonal Event. The information will all be visible on the right side of the Seasonal Event screen.
The game was released on 6 December 2013 as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery