Gran Turismo 6 Gets New Patch, Four New Cars Wheeled in
By Aditya Bhat | January 29, 2014 8:25 PM EST
A new update has added new features and a spree of new cars into racing simulation game Gran Turismo 6.
Gran Turismo 6 is all set to get new cars such as the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT Racing Series, Corvette Stingray GT Concept '13 and two types of the Gran Turismo Red Bull x2014, according to the PlayStation blog.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo car in Gran Turismo 6.
Apart from the introduction of new cars, the game's Career Mode will get the "Red Bull X Challenge" where players will learn to drive a Formula One car from world racing champion Sebastian Vettle.
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo was released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car. To obtain this vehcile, players need to participate in Seasonal Event which is held for a limited period.
Even the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept car can be obtained by players participating in Seasonal Event. The car, a collaborative effort between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, was first showcased at the 2013 SEMA show.
The update will also let players receive a gift car from the year of their birth, when logged in to the PlayStation Network.
The Arcade Mode's Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu gets a new Remove Ghost Replay button, where ghost data can be removed.
Players will also able to see the prices awarded in the Seasonal Event. The information will all be visible on the right side of the Seasonal Event screen.
The game was released on 6 December 2013 as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia