Justin Bieber to Quit Music and Open Tattoo Parlor with Dad?
By Keerthi Mohan | January 29, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Justin Bieber is reportedly thinking of taking a break from music to start a business with his father, Jeremy.
Bieber, who was arrested last Thursday for driving under the influence and drag racing, is thinking of opening a high-end tattoo parlor, reported RadarOnline. Bieber made his intention clear to manager Scooter Braun, who along with mother Pattie Mallette and mentor Usher, was in Panama for an intervention to urge the teenager to mend his ways.
Pop singer Justin Bieber waves from the top of a waiting vehicle after his release on bond from the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami.
“Justin told Scooter and Usher he needs to take a break from making music and touring,” a source told Radar Online. “He complained that he toured for most of last year and he hasn’t had a chance to catch his breath.”
“Justin wants to take control of his life and not be out on the road in a different city every other night,” the source added.
Elaborating Bieber’s tattoo parlor plans, the source added that the Canadian pop sensation has been talking it out with his father for a long time now.
But, sources close to the singer feels Jeremy is a bad influence on Bieber.
Bieber’s father was reportedly in the car when he was arrested for DUI, and Jeremy even blocked traffic so that his son could drag race. And, soon after Bieber was released from prison, Jeremy was spotted partying with his son.
There are many who doubt if the tattoo parlor idea will see the light of day.
“Justin team is concerned that he’ll just sit around and do nothing. Continue to party with his buddies. Everyone respects Justin’s desire for some down time, but too much idle time is when he typically gets in trouble. He needs structure and a routine to keep him out of trouble,” the Radar Online source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate