Justin Bieber to Quit Music and Open Tattoo Parlor with Dad?
By Keerthi Mohan | January 29, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Justin Bieber is reportedly thinking of taking a break from music to start a business with his father, Jeremy.
Bieber, who was arrested last Thursday for driving under the influence and drag racing, is thinking of opening a high-end tattoo parlor, reported RadarOnline. Bieber made his intention clear to manager Scooter Braun, who along with mother Pattie Mallette and mentor Usher, was in Panama for an intervention to urge the teenager to mend his ways.
Pop singer Justin Bieber waves from the top of a waiting vehicle after his release on bond from the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami.
“Justin told Scooter and Usher he needs to take a break from making music and touring,” a source told Radar Online. “He complained that he toured for most of last year and he hasn’t had a chance to catch his breath.”
“Justin wants to take control of his life and not be out on the road in a different city every other night,” the source added.
Elaborating Bieber’s tattoo parlor plans, the source added that the Canadian pop sensation has been talking it out with his father for a long time now.
But, sources close to the singer feels Jeremy is a bad influence on Bieber.
Bieber’s father was reportedly in the car when he was arrested for DUI, and Jeremy even blocked traffic so that his son could drag race. And, soon after Bieber was released from prison, Jeremy was spotted partying with his son.
There are many who doubt if the tattoo parlor idea will see the light of day.
“Justin team is concerned that he’ll just sit around and do nothing. Continue to party with his buddies. Everyone respects Justin’s desire for some down time, but too much idle time is when he typically gets in trouble. He needs structure and a routine to keep him out of trouble,” the Radar Online source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date