‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Bachelorette’ 2014 Spoilers: Reality Steve Predicts Next Bachelorette From Juan Pablo Camp
By jaskiran kaur | January 29, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The Bachelor Season 18 (2014) is only 4 weeks old with 11 contestants remaining before the winner of Juan Pablo Galavis' heart is announced. Even before its finals, reality show guru, Reality Steve has predicted the next bachelorette. Can you guess who could prove to be? Read on, to find out who he thinks is best for the job of the bachelorette.
According to the Wet Paint report, Reality Steve has already predicted the lead cast of The Bachelorette Season 10. ABC is yet to announce the details of the summer installment of The Bachelorette, Juan Pablo season is only midway to its finale. And speculations about the next bachelorette are already running wild.
According to Reality Steve, Andi Dorfman could be the next bachelorette. He predicted that she is not the winner of The Bachelor Season 18 (2014). But he also considers that she is best for the job as she is not only looking for love, but is a successful lawyer and quite good looking. It is believed that Andi Dorfman is a complete package and perfect for the job of the next bachelorette. His recent prediction came through his recent video blog.
Andi Dorfman is one of the 27 bachelorettes looking for love in The Bachelor Season 18 (2014). She is a 26 year-old assistant district attorney in Georgia. She belongs to Atlanta and graduated from LSU in 2009 with a bachelor's degree in communications. According to Examiner.com, she pursued law in 2012 from Wake Forest University School of Law.
As per Reality Steve's revelation about Andi Dorfman, she figured in the list of 20 Most Eligible Atlantans in Modern Luxury magazine.
Even before the premiere of The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), Reality Steve published his episode by episode spoilers guide of Juan Pablo season. In his spoilers guide, he revealed that the final four contestants of the show will be Clare Crawley, Andi Dorfman, Nikki Ferrell and Renee Oteri.
According to Reality Steve, Renee Oteri will be the first one to leave after hometowns. And after the overnight dates, Andi Dorfman will leave the show willfully. This will leave Juan Pablo to choose between Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell. In the finals, Juan Pablo will pick Nikki Ferrell over Clare Crawley who would be the runner-up of the show. Do you think Reality Steve's predictions will stand true? What do you think about Andi Dorfman as the next bachelorette for show's Season 10?
For more spoilers on The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), read below:
The Bachelor 2014 Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Final 3 Based on Juan Pablo Twitter Comment (Major Spoilers)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown