Selena Gomez Torn Apart Amidst Justin Bieber And Chantel Jefferies Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is allegedly dating model Chantel Jefferies. Reportedly, he took the latter on a vacation to Panama soon after his arrest in Miami. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Selena did talk to Justin after his arrest, "The Believe" singer wants to date some one who listens to him and leads her life as per his whims and fancies . Apparently, Chantel suits his requirements.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
"Selena is completely broken up over Justin," says a friend of Selena's to the Web site. "She feels in her heart that the reason Justin is basically choosing Chantel over her is because he wants to be with a partier, and someone who will just go along with whatever ever he says - something Selena won't do."
"Jelena" fans are really sad with the recent developments in Justin's romantic life. The buzz is that Justin is done with Selena Gomez and he is no longer interested in dating her. A source further told the Web site, "Selena is really sad. Sad because she feels like she's lost her best friend. Justin used to treat Selena like a princess and now it's like she never existed."
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got together at the onset of New Year and it was speculated that the couple had reunited for good. Justin even posted a picture of himself with Selena Gomez where she was seen leaning on Justin's shoulder. However, the romance between the lovebirds fizzled out, as the Canadian crooner got involved in an alleged romance with Miami model Chantel Jefferies.
Currently, Selena Gomez is leaning on her friends for support. She was recently spotted having dinner with Vanessa Hudgens and on Jan. 26 she was spotted having an intense conversation with her "Wizards of Waverly Palace" co-star David Henrie.
"Selena trusts David very much and they have been friends forever," says an insider to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "There isn't anything more romantic going on with them; it would be a shock if they dated because they are like brother and sister in real life as well."
Let us know what you think about Justin and Chantel's alleged romance? Do you think Selena should be upset about it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date