Selena Gomez Torn Apart Amidst Justin Bieber And Chantel Jefferies Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is allegedly dating model Chantel Jefferies. Reportedly, he took the latter on a vacation to Panama soon after his arrest in Miami. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Selena did talk to Justin after his arrest, "The Believe" singer wants to date some one who listens to him and leads her life as per his whims and fancies . Apparently, Chantel suits his requirements.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
"Selena is completely broken up over Justin," says a friend of Selena's to the Web site. "She feels in her heart that the reason Justin is basically choosing Chantel over her is because he wants to be with a partier, and someone who will just go along with whatever ever he says - something Selena won't do."
"Jelena" fans are really sad with the recent developments in Justin's romantic life. The buzz is that Justin is done with Selena Gomez and he is no longer interested in dating her. A source further told the Web site, "Selena is really sad. Sad because she feels like she's lost her best friend. Justin used to treat Selena like a princess and now it's like she never existed."
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got together at the onset of New Year and it was speculated that the couple had reunited for good. Justin even posted a picture of himself with Selena Gomez where she was seen leaning on Justin's shoulder. However, the romance between the lovebirds fizzled out, as the Canadian crooner got involved in an alleged romance with Miami model Chantel Jefferies.
Currently, Selena Gomez is leaning on her friends for support. She was recently spotted having dinner with Vanessa Hudgens and on Jan. 26 she was spotted having an intense conversation with her "Wizards of Waverly Palace" co-star David Henrie.
"Selena trusts David very much and they have been friends forever," says an insider to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "There isn't anything more romantic going on with them; it would be a shock if they dated because they are like brother and sister in real life as well."
Let us know what you think about Justin and Chantel's alleged romance? Do you think Selena should be upset about it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James