Selena Gomez Torn Apart Amidst Justin Bieber And Chantel Jefferies Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is allegedly dating model Chantel Jefferies. Reportedly, he took the latter on a vacation to Panama soon after his arrest in Miami. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Selena did talk to Justin after his arrest, "The Believe" singer wants to date some one who listens to him and leads her life as per his whims and fancies . Apparently, Chantel suits his requirements.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
"Selena is completely broken up over Justin," says a friend of Selena's to the Web site. "She feels in her heart that the reason Justin is basically choosing Chantel over her is because he wants to be with a partier, and someone who will just go along with whatever ever he says - something Selena won't do."
"Jelena" fans are really sad with the recent developments in Justin's romantic life. The buzz is that Justin is done with Selena Gomez and he is no longer interested in dating her. A source further told the Web site, "Selena is really sad. Sad because she feels like she's lost her best friend. Justin used to treat Selena like a princess and now it's like she never existed."
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got together at the onset of New Year and it was speculated that the couple had reunited for good. Justin even posted a picture of himself with Selena Gomez where she was seen leaning on Justin's shoulder. However, the romance between the lovebirds fizzled out, as the Canadian crooner got involved in an alleged romance with Miami model Chantel Jefferies.
Currently, Selena Gomez is leaning on her friends for support. She was recently spotted having dinner with Vanessa Hudgens and on Jan. 26 she was spotted having an intense conversation with her "Wizards of Waverly Palace" co-star David Henrie.
"Selena trusts David very much and they have been friends forever," says an insider to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "There isn't anything more romantic going on with them; it would be a shock if they dated because they are like brother and sister in real life as well."
Let us know what you think about Justin and Chantel's alleged romance? Do you think Selena should be upset about it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family