Selena Gomez Torn Apart Amidst Justin Bieber And Chantel Jefferies Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is allegedly dating model Chantel Jefferies. Reportedly, he took the latter on a vacation to Panama soon after his arrest in Miami. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Selena did talk to Justin after his arrest, "The Believe" singer wants to date some one who listens to him and leads her life as per his whims and fancies . Apparently, Chantel suits his requirements.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
"Selena is completely broken up over Justin," says a friend of Selena's to the Web site. "She feels in her heart that the reason Justin is basically choosing Chantel over her is because he wants to be with a partier, and someone who will just go along with whatever ever he says - something Selena won't do."
"Jelena" fans are really sad with the recent developments in Justin's romantic life. The buzz is that Justin is done with Selena Gomez and he is no longer interested in dating her. A source further told the Web site, "Selena is really sad. Sad because she feels like she's lost her best friend. Justin used to treat Selena like a princess and now it's like she never existed."
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got together at the onset of New Year and it was speculated that the couple had reunited for good. Justin even posted a picture of himself with Selena Gomez where she was seen leaning on Justin's shoulder. However, the romance between the lovebirds fizzled out, as the Canadian crooner got involved in an alleged romance with Miami model Chantel Jefferies.
Currently, Selena Gomez is leaning on her friends for support. She was recently spotted having dinner with Vanessa Hudgens and on Jan. 26 she was spotted having an intense conversation with her "Wizards of Waverly Palace" co-star David Henrie.
"Selena trusts David very much and they have been friends forever," says an insider to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "There isn't anything more romantic going on with them; it would be a shock if they dated because they are like brother and sister in real life as well."
Let us know what you think about Justin and Chantel's alleged romance? Do you think Selena should be upset about it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28