Selena Gomez Torn Apart Amidst Justin Bieber And Chantel Jefferies Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 6:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is allegedly dating model Chantel Jefferies. Reportedly, he took the latter on a vacation to Panama soon after his arrest in Miami. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Selena did talk to Justin after his arrest, "The Believe" singer wants to date some one who listens to him and leads her life as per his whims and fancies . Apparently, Chantel suits his requirements.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
"Selena is completely broken up over Justin," says a friend of Selena's to the Web site. "She feels in her heart that the reason Justin is basically choosing Chantel over her is because he wants to be with a partier, and someone who will just go along with whatever ever he says - something Selena won't do."
"Jelena" fans are really sad with the recent developments in Justin's romantic life. The buzz is that Justin is done with Selena Gomez and he is no longer interested in dating her. A source further told the Web site, "Selena is really sad. Sad because she feels like she's lost her best friend. Justin used to treat Selena like a princess and now it's like she never existed."
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got together at the onset of New Year and it was speculated that the couple had reunited for good. Justin even posted a picture of himself with Selena Gomez where she was seen leaning on Justin's shoulder. However, the romance between the lovebirds fizzled out, as the Canadian crooner got involved in an alleged romance with Miami model Chantel Jefferies.
Currently, Selena Gomez is leaning on her friends for support. She was recently spotted having dinner with Vanessa Hudgens and on Jan. 26 she was spotted having an intense conversation with her "Wizards of Waverly Palace" co-star David Henrie.
"Selena trusts David very much and they have been friends forever," says an insider to Hollywoodlife.com, adding, "There isn't anything more romantic going on with them; it would be a shock if they dated because they are like brother and sister in real life as well."
Let us know what you think about Justin and Chantel's alleged romance? Do you think Selena should be upset about it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around