The Elder Scrolls: Online Doesn't Require PlayStation Plus, Imperial Edition now Available on Amazon
By Aditya Bhat | January 29, 2014 6:38 PM EST
The Elder Scrolls: Online, from developer ZeniMax Online Studios and publisher, Bethesda Softworks, reportedly requires no PlayStation Plus service on PlayStation 4.
The upcoming MMORPG which is also rolling out on Xbox One will however, need Xbox Live Gold subscription on the console.
The Elder Scrolls Online will require no PlayStation Plus subscription for PlayStation 4 players.
It has been already pointed out that players of the game on Xbox One have to first shell out $60 in order to purchase the game, $15 for its subscription and an additional $5 month for Xbox Live Gold.
PlayStation 4 players need to pay only $60 and $15 every month for the game's subscription.
Meanwhile, the deluxe edition of The Elder Scrolls: Online, Imperial Edition has reportedly leaked, according to GameTrailers.
This deluxe edition will include various physical and digital content. An image was posted on the Amazon on the complete package offered. The Imperial Edition will have the following:
- Collector's edition box and Steelbook packaging
- Molag Bal statue: a collectible 12-inch statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement
- Map of Tamriel: a printed map detailing alliance-controlled zone and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil
- Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: a 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius
Apart from the physical gifts, Imperial Edition also includes digital bonuses, where a player can play as an imperial in any alliance and will also get a white imperial horse, a mudcrab vanity pet and rings of Mara.
The image only speaks about the PlayStation 4 version, so it is not clear if Imperial Edition will land on other platforms too. The pricing of the Imperial Edition too has been kept under wraps.
The Elder Scrolls: Online will be rolling out on 4 April for PC and Mac and in June for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June