‘The Bachelor’ Update: Juan Pablo’s Mixed Signals Confuse Bachelorettes, Next Episode to Epitomise Scratching of Heads
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 29, 2014 6:29 PM EST
"The Bachelor," Juan Pablo, of this season is reportedly making the girls scratch their heads, as he continues to send mixed signals. In the middle of the game, he changes rules. One moment he decides that there will be no further kissing, as his daughter is watching and the next moment, he lifts the kissing ban.
Chris Harrison, host of "The Bachelor," said to TV Guide that year's bachelor keeps sending mixed signals to the girls. Harrison said: Pablo "sends mixed messages to the girls and they find it very confusing." He called it the "Juan Pablo barrier," which has nothing to do with the language barrier.
Pablo's frustrating behaviour of sending mixed messages will continue throughout the season. It is going to make the viewers as well as the bachelorettes scratch their heads. Harrison said that Pablo's behaviour will "really make you scratch your head."
Harrison said it is like "You're going to make a stand now?" He added: "It's closing the barn door after the horses are already out. Why now, after making out with the others, do you decide it's enough? So he's changing the rules in the middle of the game."
Pablo will continue re-inventing rules, making the girls scratch their heads and wonder, "where they stand." Harrison revealed that in the upcoming episode, there's a situation that's "going to arise that will epitomize this."
In the previous episode of "The Bachelor," Pablo and the girls flew to Seoul, South Korea. Pablo decided that he does not want his little girl to see him kissing all the twenty girls. He put a full stop on kisses. The man has already kissed six girls till now -- Chelsie, Nikki, Cassandra, Sharleen, Andi, and Clare. Lauren S was reduced to tears when he stopped her from kissing him. She felt that Pablo is not interested in her. However, she did receive a long, comfort hug from Pablo. The kiss ban does not last long, as the bachelor ended-up kissing Clare.
Andi received the date rose. Lauren and Elise returned home, without a rose. The next episode of "The Bachelor" has been shot in Vietnam.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People