‘The Bachelor’ Update: Juan Pablo’s Mixed Signals Confuse Bachelorettes, Next Episode to Epitomise Scratching of Heads
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 29, 2014 6:29 PM EST
"The Bachelor," Juan Pablo, of this season is reportedly making the girls scratch their heads, as he continues to send mixed signals. In the middle of the game, he changes rules. One moment he decides that there will be no further kissing, as his daughter is watching and the next moment, he lifts the kissing ban.
Chris Harrison, host of "The Bachelor," said to TV Guide that year's bachelor keeps sending mixed signals to the girls. Harrison said: Pablo "sends mixed messages to the girls and they find it very confusing." He called it the "Juan Pablo barrier," which has nothing to do with the language barrier.
Pablo's frustrating behaviour of sending mixed messages will continue throughout the season. It is going to make the viewers as well as the bachelorettes scratch their heads. Harrison said that Pablo's behaviour will "really make you scratch your head."
Harrison said it is like "You're going to make a stand now?" He added: "It's closing the barn door after the horses are already out. Why now, after making out with the others, do you decide it's enough? So he's changing the rules in the middle of the game."
Pablo will continue re-inventing rules, making the girls scratch their heads and wonder, "where they stand." Harrison revealed that in the upcoming episode, there's a situation that's "going to arise that will epitomize this."
In the previous episode of "The Bachelor," Pablo and the girls flew to Seoul, South Korea. Pablo decided that he does not want his little girl to see him kissing all the twenty girls. He put a full stop on kisses. The man has already kissed six girls till now -- Chelsie, Nikki, Cassandra, Sharleen, Andi, and Clare. Lauren S was reduced to tears when he stopped her from kissing him. She felt that Pablo is not interested in her. However, she did receive a long, comfort hug from Pablo. The kiss ban does not last long, as the bachelor ended-up kissing Clare.
Andi received the date rose. Lauren and Elise returned home, without a rose. The next episode of "The Bachelor" has been shot in Vietnam.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery