Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept Image Packs All Rumoured Features [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 29, 2014 6:18 PM EST
Tech Web site T3 created a Samsung Galaxy S5 concept that packs all of the rumoured features of the handset.
Samsung's next flagship phone boasts of an aluminium body. The phone also boasts of a 5-inch 2K screen display. Under the hood, the device will be powered by an octa core processor with 64-bit architecture and will be paired with a bigger RAM of 4 GB. The handset will run with Android 4.4 KitKat on board with Magazine UX on top looking very convincing. We've got a 16 megapixel camera with 4K video and front quad speakers. As for the camera, Samsung Galaxy S5 will use an ISOCELL technology for its rear camera.
Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy S5 specs and features leaked again. Android Origin cited an unnamed source who confirmed that the handset will pack a QHD display with a 2K resolution. The source also said that Galaxy S5 will not pack the rumoured 4000mAh battery but will include a 2900mAh. Samsung Galaxy S5 will include 20MP camera with 4K recording capabilities, the source added.
Galaxy S5 will be equipped with 16 megapixel camera at the back and may skip optical image stabilization (OIS). Samsung Galaxy S5 may also include an octo-core Exynos 6 chipset or a Snapdragon 805 SoC for the 4G/LTE variant. The handset is also expected to run with Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
On the other hand, a patent from Samsung was spotted last week and showed the Galaxy S5 having no buttons. The design of the smartphone is similar to its predecessor Galaxy S4 and S3. Both devices feature soft keys and a home button. The patent also suggested that Samsung Galaxy S5 will drop the rumoured retina scanner. However, Samsung still has not confirmed the details and features of its upcoming flagship phone.
Samsung Galaxy S5 release date is expected to happen as early as next month, ahead of the Mobile World Congress. While some reports said that Galaxy S5 will be introduced in March and will be available in April.
Watch the latest Samsung Galaxy S5 concept image in the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan