Days of our Lives Recap and Spoilers: A Seminar in Sleaze
By Vanessa Francisco | January 29, 2014 5:48 PM EST
EJ goes after Abigail into the hospital supply closet and locks its door. This is a dangerous game, which he warns she will lose.
Meanwhile, JJ hands a University Hospital check for Theresa Donovan to Bev.
Theresa calls Daniel to invite him for dinner and discuss her overdose but was turned down. Eric drops by and realizes there's no hope in recovering the lost information on his case. He feels like he's lost his chance and leaves.
Nicole then edits Eric's interview at the Brady's Pub. Miles arrives and asks what's the about her and the priest. She calls them friends and he made fun of Kristen DiMera. Nicole thinks he can give a seminar in sleaze. Nicole slaps him after saying he'd hate to see her in a priest's bed. He leaves just as Daniel arrives, just in time for Nicole to tell him she admitted to Eric that she and Dan are not dating.
Kate left her scarf at the DiMera mansion and tells Stefano it is a nightmare to be there. He asks her out for dinner but when turned down, they struggle over her scarf.
Nick then caught Gabi alone in the park. Gabi attempts to hit him with a rock as Nick asks her about their talk in the square. He asks if she wanted him out of her life forever and she shakes her head. He then asks for a clean slate.
Meanwhile, Theresa takes a call from JJ at the hospital. He asked her to meet him at his place. She agrees and almost runs into Bev on her way out. In the closet, EJ then tells Abby that Nick's fine and back. He caresses her chest and neck, grabs and kisses her hard. They start going at it but somebody tries to get inside the room. They dress quickly as EJ hides and Abby gets the door. Meanwhile, Bev gets the candy striping job in Anne's office and texts JJ to get Rory to make a scene. She puts the check in Theresa's inbox soon as Anne steps out.
Eric prays at St. Lukes and is found by Father Louis. Eric informed him that the medical results to prove Kristen DiMera drugged him to bed are lost but Father Louis is still hopeful. Eric admits he loves Nicole but is still clueless how to go about it and Father Louis says the bishop has a direct order for him.
At JJ's, he tells Theresa he Googled Nicole. This exasperated her and calls him lame. They started fighting. Theresa starts to think JJ is up to something. Roman arrives and demands to know why Theresa was there. Roman warns JJ to stay away from her.
Eric then finds Nicole and Daniel at the Pub. Daniel apologizes for lying about his relationship with Nicole, who stares at Eric's collar. He tells her he's going on a retreat to think about his future.
Meanwhile, Stefano tries to talk to EJ at home but EJ is stressed. JJ goes to the hospital and looks for Theresa. She accuses him of following her, glancing nervously at Anne and Bev. From the square, Roman calls Daniel to ask if Dr. Duval is a real doctor. Daniel is not sure and sees the list of doctors who could have drugged Eric. Nearby, Nick stops Kate.
Next on Days of our Lives: Hope has another intense meeting with Aiden and JJ scrambles to get Theresa off track.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best