‘Pretty Little Liars’ News: Ashley Benson Poses for Cosmopolitan, Talks About Why She's Not Game for Getting 'Nekkid' for a Role
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 29, 2014 5:37 PM EST
"PLL's" gorgeous "little liar" Ashley Benson posed for Cosmopolitan. She is the March cover girl for the magazine. In the issue, the 24-year-old star talks about on-screen nudity and why taking drugs is not cool.
Actress Ashley Benson arrives at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles
Being Nekkid on the screen for Ashley Benson is a strict no-no
She shares that she never wants to do a naked scene that are gratuitous. Ashley says that girls look much better in a t-shirt and lingerie. She clears that a line must be drawn, and she makes sure she does that. "Pretty Little Liars" star also says that people might talk her into doing nude scenes but she is never going to do that.
Ashley Benson on her relationship with Ryan Good
She also talks about her on and off relationship with Ryan Good. Ashley mentions that it is difficult to date in Hollywood.
"Ryan is one of the strongest people I've met, so grounded and such a positive influence on people. We took a break because it was so hard. I work 20 hour days, so I'm always gone. So a lot of your relationship is on the phone and iChatting and trying to catch up," says Ashley.
Why Ashley Benson is not cool about taking drugs?
Ashley is way too cool for drugs. Unlike other celebs in the Tinsel Town, she makes sure that she keeps her focus set and head high (not that kind of high).
"There are drugs and alcohol in my family on both sides, so I've seen lives ruined, going to jail and all that. Once you start with any drug, it can be an addiction - that's why I never want to start and am not even tempted, because that chain is relentless. And if it runs in your family, you see how unglamorous it is. I would never want to be out of control with my body."
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 on Tuesdays on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8