‘Pretty Little Liars’ News: Ashley Benson Poses for Cosmopolitan, Talks About Why She's Not Game for Getting 'Nekkid' for a Role
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 29, 2014 5:37 PM EST
"PLL's" gorgeous "little liar" Ashley Benson posed for Cosmopolitan. She is the March cover girl for the magazine. In the issue, the 24-year-old star talks about on-screen nudity and why taking drugs is not cool.
Actress Ashley Benson arrives at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles
Being Nekkid on the screen for Ashley Benson is a strict no-no
She shares that she never wants to do a naked scene that are gratuitous. Ashley says that girls look much better in a t-shirt and lingerie. She clears that a line must be drawn, and she makes sure she does that. "Pretty Little Liars" star also says that people might talk her into doing nude scenes but she is never going to do that.
Ashley Benson on her relationship with Ryan Good
She also talks about her on and off relationship with Ryan Good. Ashley mentions that it is difficult to date in Hollywood.
"Ryan is one of the strongest people I've met, so grounded and such a positive influence on people. We took a break because it was so hard. I work 20 hour days, so I'm always gone. So a lot of your relationship is on the phone and iChatting and trying to catch up," says Ashley.
Why Ashley Benson is not cool about taking drugs?
Ashley is way too cool for drugs. Unlike other celebs in the Tinsel Town, she makes sure that she keeps her focus set and head high (not that kind of high).
"There are drugs and alcohol in my family on both sides, so I've seen lives ruined, going to jail and all that. Once you start with any drug, it can be an addiction - that's why I never want to start and am not even tempted, because that chain is relentless. And if it runs in your family, you see how unglamorous it is. I would never want to be out of control with my body."
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 on Tuesdays on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2