Justin Bieber Set to Be Arraigned on Hearts Day Following Miami DUI incident
By charmaine corne clutton | January 29, 2014 5:06 PM EST
The 19 year old Canadian pop star has captivated teenagers all over the world for his upbeat music and teeny-bopper rhythms. However, the protege of Usher has now been building a reputation for himself-a bad reputation for that matter. The pop star has had numerous run-ins with the law, the latest is being arrest in Miami after getting caught driving under the influence.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013. REUTERS/Jorge Adorno
Late this year, the Canadian star was also charged for egg-pelting a neighbor. Moreover, his rapper friend Lil Za was also arrested by authorities over illegal possession of drugs. Bieber has definitely been displaying his bad boy attitude to the public, with the public feud against his ex-lady love Selena Gomez taking the cake for all of his bad boy antics.
Meanwhile, the pop star was seen frolicking and soaking up some sun in the country of Panama along with his entourage. Seems like the pop star was not frazzled by all of the run-ins with the law as he found solace in the arms of his alleged model girl friend Chantel Jeffries. Selena Gomez seems to be out of the question now as Bieber was pictured getting intimate with his rumored girlfriend.
However, news broke out that the Canadian singer would not be able to celebrate the day of hearts as he is to report to Miami Police for his arraignment. Police have not dropped the charges against the pop star in spite proving that his BAC level was .014.
Bieber was arrested and released the same day with a $2,500 bail. The pop star even had the nerve to smile in his mug shot, which made rounds on the internet.
Bieber's manager is said to be especially keen on having the singer get professional help for his seemingly rowdy behavior. The CEO of Universal Music Group has also expressed concern regarding the star's downward spiral.
According to Lucian Grange, Universal Music Group CEO "I'm very concerned about him, I'm very concerned about him for many months...and Scooter (Bieber's manager) who I work with very closely...is with him at the moment."
Do you think Justin Bieber should really get himself into rehab?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia