Justin Bieber Set to Be Arraigned on Hearts Day Following Miami DUI incident
By charmaine corne clutton | January 29, 2014 5:06 PM EST
The 19 year old Canadian pop star has captivated teenagers all over the world for his upbeat music and teeny-bopper rhythms. However, the protege of Usher has now been building a reputation for himself-a bad reputation for that matter. The pop star has had numerous run-ins with the law, the latest is being arrest in Miami after getting caught driving under the influence.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013. REUTERS/Jorge Adorno
Late this year, the Canadian star was also charged for egg-pelting a neighbor. Moreover, his rapper friend Lil Za was also arrested by authorities over illegal possession of drugs. Bieber has definitely been displaying his bad boy attitude to the public, with the public feud against his ex-lady love Selena Gomez taking the cake for all of his bad boy antics.
Meanwhile, the pop star was seen frolicking and soaking up some sun in the country of Panama along with his entourage. Seems like the pop star was not frazzled by all of the run-ins with the law as he found solace in the arms of his alleged model girl friend Chantel Jeffries. Selena Gomez seems to be out of the question now as Bieber was pictured getting intimate with his rumored girlfriend.
However, news broke out that the Canadian singer would not be able to celebrate the day of hearts as he is to report to Miami Police for his arraignment. Police have not dropped the charges against the pop star in spite proving that his BAC level was .014.
Bieber was arrested and released the same day with a $2,500 bail. The pop star even had the nerve to smile in his mug shot, which made rounds on the internet.
Bieber's manager is said to be especially keen on having the singer get professional help for his seemingly rowdy behavior. The CEO of Universal Music Group has also expressed concern regarding the star's downward spiral.
According to Lucian Grange, Universal Music Group CEO "I'm very concerned about him, I'm very concerned about him for many months...and Scooter (Bieber's manager) who I work with very closely...is with him at the moment."
Do you think Justin Bieber should really get himself into rehab?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown