Justin Bieber Set to Be Arraigned on Hearts Day Following Miami DUI incident
By charmaine corne clutton | January 29, 2014 5:06 PM EST
The 19 year old Canadian pop star has captivated teenagers all over the world for his upbeat music and teeny-bopper rhythms. However, the protege of Usher has now been building a reputation for himself-a bad reputation for that matter. The pop star has had numerous run-ins with the law, the latest is being arrest in Miami after getting caught driving under the influence.
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013. REUTERS/Jorge Adorno
Late this year, the Canadian star was also charged for egg-pelting a neighbor. Moreover, his rapper friend Lil Za was also arrested by authorities over illegal possession of drugs. Bieber has definitely been displaying his bad boy attitude to the public, with the public feud against his ex-lady love Selena Gomez taking the cake for all of his bad boy antics.
Meanwhile, the pop star was seen frolicking and soaking up some sun in the country of Panama along with his entourage. Seems like the pop star was not frazzled by all of the run-ins with the law as he found solace in the arms of his alleged model girl friend Chantel Jeffries. Selena Gomez seems to be out of the question now as Bieber was pictured getting intimate with his rumored girlfriend.
However, news broke out that the Canadian singer would not be able to celebrate the day of hearts as he is to report to Miami Police for his arraignment. Police have not dropped the charges against the pop star in spite proving that his BAC level was .014.
Bieber was arrested and released the same day with a $2,500 bail. The pop star even had the nerve to smile in his mug shot, which made rounds on the internet.
Bieber's manager is said to be especially keen on having the singer get professional help for his seemingly rowdy behavior. The CEO of Universal Music Group has also expressed concern regarding the star's downward spiral.
According to Lucian Grange, Universal Music Group CEO "I'm very concerned about him, I'm very concerned about him for many months...and Scooter (Bieber's manager) who I work with very closely...is with him at the moment."
Do you think Justin Bieber should really get himself into rehab?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family