Kristen Stewart Dishes Out Secret Beauty Tips, Favorite Hair Style, Looks and More
By nidhi tewari | January 29, 2014 4:42 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is one beautiful actress and has now shared tips for looking like her and what her favourite style is -- with New York's The Cut magazine. The "Twilight" star is in favour of looking natural and keeping her makeup minimal, the magazine revealed. As the face of Rosabotanica fragrance, the actress has her very own style which makes her stand out from the crowd. Let's find out more from the actress herself.
Cast member Kristen Stewart attends the premiere of the film "Camp X-Ray" at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 17, 2014.
The actress revealed to the magazine that she hardly ever repeats a beauty product again on herself, even if it was good for her skin as she has memories attached to it. Using the same very lip colour or moisturiser takes her back to the time when she was involved in a particular shoot or filming certain scenes back in time. Hence, she avoids it.
"Whenever I encounter a product that I've used on a previous movie, it will take me right back. [Snaps.] Sometimes there will be things I can't use, even though it might work for a beauty regimen or something that works for the character. I'll literally have to find another product to use," says Kristen to the magazine.
Kristen was spotted with cornrows or braided hairstyle some time back (see picture here) and the magazine asked her why she liked it so much and would she repeat it in future. "I'll re-do it at some point. I liked having it. It's comfortable and keeps my hair out of my face. And I liked the way it looked," revealed the "Camp X-Ray" star.
When asked about her beauty routine, ex-girlfriend of Robert Pattinson revealed that she uses the beauty product "Proactiv" and drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated. "Like, if you don't drink water, you look awful. If you do, that's a huge part of my "beauty" regimen, I guess," explains Kristen further.
"I use mascara, eyeliner, and maybe some concealer. Chapstick. I don't like color on my lips unless I'm doing full-on," said Kristen adding that she doesn't do much with her hair except washing it with different shampoos every now and then.
So what's her favourite look? You would be surprised to know that Kristen Stewart likes the "puffy-face" look and strives to get it every time, the magazine revealed.
"I'm always striving to get to the point where I look like I've woken up in the last hour. You know that look you get when you're fresh-faced? You're a little puffy but looking really good? That's what I like."
"I just like it when people look like they're not trying. And the only way to do that is by not trying," added the actress.
Next time when you want to look like Kristen Stewart, just stop trying. Try to look as natural as possible.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance