'Fifty Shades of Grey' Updates: Movie Poster Released, Official Website Announces 'Job Openings' with Christian Grey
By Riza Ornos | January 29, 2014 4:32 PM EST
Yes, Christian Grey is hiring! The highly-anticipated film based of E.L. James erotica series "Fifty Shades of Grey" released an official website for fans to "work" for Christian Grey himself.
The BDSM-obsessed billionaire is looking for interns for his fictional Seattle-based company, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. Fans can easily apply for the internship position by entering their names, email address, phone number, sex and age on the "Fifty Shades of Grey" official website.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
The website reads: "Please submit your information below and we will contact you about available opportunities." A "thank you for your interest" is also posted for those who wants to try working with Seattle's most sought after bachelor.
The launching of the website came after the release of the film's first official poster. Released on Friday, Jan. 24, the poster features Northern Ireland-born actor Jamie Dornan front and center. Playing the most coveted role as Christian Grey, Dornan is seen looking out at the Seattle skyline.
Sexy, confident and mysterious, the poster's tag line reads, "Mr. Grey will see you now."
According to Entertainment Weekly the official poster will be displayed on billboards in five strategic locations nationwide. Starting this month the poster can be seen in New York's Grand St. and 6th Ave., Los Angeles' Wilshire Blvd. and Gayley, Chicago's LaSalle and Hubbard, San Francisco's Mission St. and 6th, and Grey's very own turf, Seattle's 1st St. and Wall St..
Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, "Fifty Shades of Grey" will not be as explicit as E.L. James erotic trilogy where the movie is based on. "Obviously the film can't be as explicit as the book," reveals producer Michael De Luca.
"We're going to give [fans] what they expect, which is an intense and erotic love story," says De Luca in an interview with Deadline at the Sundance Film Festival. "A picture is worth a thousand words. So to be erotic onscreen means I think an image is going to have way more power than reading the words on a page."
Christian Grey will be seeing you in theaters on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Personal' By Lee Child Tops The New York Times Best Sellers List Of Combined Print And E-Book Fiction For The Week Of Sept. 21, 2014
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans' Speculation: Cersei Lannister As Regent
- Top 5 Best-Selling Young Adult Fiction Books For The Week Of Sept. 21, 2014 Including 'If I Stay' By Gayle Forman And ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ By John Green
- Pre-Order Booking Of ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus’ New Book ‘Thanks For All The Niceness’ Is On
- Next ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Releasing Soon