'Fifty Shades of Grey' Updates: Movie Poster Released, Official Website Announces 'Job Openings' with Christian Grey
By Riza Ornos | January 29, 2014 4:32 PM EST
Yes, Christian Grey is hiring! The highly-anticipated film based of E.L. James erotica series "Fifty Shades of Grey" released an official website for fans to "work" for Christian Grey himself.
The BDSM-obsessed billionaire is looking for interns for his fictional Seattle-based company, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. Fans can easily apply for the internship position by entering their names, email address, phone number, sex and age on the "Fifty Shades of Grey" official website.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
The website reads: "Please submit your information below and we will contact you about available opportunities." A "thank you for your interest" is also posted for those who wants to try working with Seattle's most sought after bachelor.
The launching of the website came after the release of the film's first official poster. Released on Friday, Jan. 24, the poster features Northern Ireland-born actor Jamie Dornan front and center. Playing the most coveted role as Christian Grey, Dornan is seen looking out at the Seattle skyline.
Sexy, confident and mysterious, the poster's tag line reads, "Mr. Grey will see you now."
According to Entertainment Weekly the official poster will be displayed on billboards in five strategic locations nationwide. Starting this month the poster can be seen in New York's Grand St. and 6th Ave., Los Angeles' Wilshire Blvd. and Gayley, Chicago's LaSalle and Hubbard, San Francisco's Mission St. and 6th, and Grey's very own turf, Seattle's 1st St. and Wall St..
Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, "Fifty Shades of Grey" will not be as explicit as E.L. James erotic trilogy where the movie is based on. "Obviously the film can't be as explicit as the book," reveals producer Michael De Luca.
"We're going to give [fans] what they expect, which is an intense and erotic love story," says De Luca in an interview with Deadline at the Sundance Film Festival. "A picture is worth a thousand words. So to be erotic onscreen means I think an image is going to have way more power than reading the words on a page."
Christian Grey will be seeing you in theaters on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid