‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Update: Jamie Dornan Taking in Christian Grey Character in Hogan’s New Campaign [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | January 29, 2014 3:41 PM EST
"Fifty Shades of Grey" star Jamie Dornan is taking in his Christian Grey character as the actor poses for Hogan's SS14 campaign, the Italian brand's latest campaign. Shot by photographer Alasdair McLellan, Dornan is looking fabulously hot in suit as he posed against the romantic backdrop of Venice, Italy.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
The 31-year-old actor fought off tough competition before he got the most coveted role in a book adaptation of E.L. James "Fifty Shades of Grey." Sockless, dreamy and suit-clad, Jaime Dornan is Christian Grey in flesh as he stars in Hogan's Spring 2014 campaign together with model Constance Jablonski.
In the Hogan's ad campaign video, the Northern Ireland-born actor is playing a game of hide-and-seek with Constance around Venice. Going back to modeling is very natural to the Irish actor as he started as a model before he went to acting. Who could ever forget his ad campaign with Calvin Klein with Kate Moss and his Asprey campaign with Keira Knightley?
"Dornan's intense charisma gives all the shots a modern sophistication that perfectly translates into Hogan's unique contemporary lifestyle," says Hogan's spokesperson.
When asked about his new ad campaign, Dornan says: "Hogan is a cool contemporary Italian brand. Certain brands sort of stand out, Hogan is one of those."
A no stranger to high fashion, Dornan is an epitome of coolness, sophistication and sexiness all fitting to be hailed as one of the sexiest actors today. The actor is following the footsteps of some famous models who modeled for the brand including English actor Matthew Goode, Cara, Georgia May Jagger and Poppy Delevingne.
Click here for more photos of Jamie's Hogan campaign.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" Updates
The Irish hunk seemed to be taking his Christian Grey character as he gets really protective with actress Dakota Johnson who is playng his love interest Anastasia Steele. The new father is nailing his role as billionaire bondage fanatic and is currently shooting the film to be release on Valentine's Day 2015.
"Jamie thinks Dakota gets really distracted, because she is so nice to people and so he will walk over to who she is talking to and try and, end the conversation. He is nice about it, but he does ask them to leave her alone," says a source in an interview posted on thestir.cafemom.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date