Truth Behind 'Bruce Jenner Wants To Become A Woman' Rumor: Lamar Odom Supports Khloe Kardashian's Father?
By Sonalee singh | January 29, 2014 3:37 PM EST
Recent reports claimed Bruce Jenner, in his wake to become a woman, has begun hormone therapy. The buzz was that the Kris Jenner's ex-husband has also gone through to "laryngeal shave" to reduce the appearance of his Adam's apple.
According to National Enquirer, "Before Bruce had his Adam's apple shaved down, he talked to the doctor at length about having his penis removed next."
Although Kris Jenner and Kanye West have rubbished Bruce Jenner sex change claims, Showbizspy has reported Bruce is happy with his decision and finally doing what he always wished.
"Bruce is finally doing what he wants to do. He knows he will be the butt of a ton of jokes, but he was tired of living his life to make other people happy," a source said.
"He may not get breast implants because he doesn't want to embarrass his daughters. He'll continue to look more like himself in public. He explained to his kids that life is too short not to be your true and authentic self."
Apparently, Khloe Kardashian ex-husband Lamar Odom is supporting Bruce in his quest to stay true to himself. A source told Hollywoodife.com, "Bruce hasn't told Lamar he wants to be a woman, Lamar encourages Bruce to stay true to whoever he is and or wants to be. He did tell him that living with that family and being with Kris [Jenner] was all about perfection and how surgery is a normal thing in her eyes."
Well anything is possible when it come to Kardashian clan. Fans of the family wonder whether all these are being done for pure publicity purposes or Bruce is really serious about changing his sex?
Reportedly, Kim Kardashian's stepfather is also keen to take part in "Dancing With The Stars" Season 18.
Bruce Jenner "is dying" to cha, cha, cha his way to victory on "Dancing with the Stars," Us Weekly reportedly.
A source even noted to the magazine that the show is about to finalize Bruce Jenner for the show and he himself is dying to be the part of popular dance show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy