Nokia Lumia 920 vs. LG Nexus 4 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | January 29, 2014 2:57 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 920 or the LG Nexus 4, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 920 comes with a 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. The LG Nexus 4 comes with a 4.7 inch True HD IPS Plus capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Nokia Lumia 920 comes with 130.3 x 70.8 x 10.7 mm dimensions and weighs 185 grams. The LG Nexus 4 comes with 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1 mm dimensions and weighs 139 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 920 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The LG Nexus 4 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz quad core krait processor and Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Nokia Lumia 920 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 1 GB of RAM. The LG Nexus 4 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The Nokia Lumia 920 sports an 8 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The LG Nexus 4 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 920 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours on 3G. The LG Nexus 4 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 920 3G variant is priced at around AU $379.95. The LG Nexus 4 8 GB variant is priced at around AU $349.95 and the 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $419.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery