Tim Tebow to Guest Co-Host on 'Good Morning America'
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 29, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Tim Tebow is certainly making his TV rounds after making his debut as ESPN's college football analyst in December. The Hollywood Reporter reported that Tebow will appear as a guest co-host on ABC's Good Morning America on Jan 31
Tim Tebow led the Broncos to the playoffs in his first season as the starter in Denver.
ESPN and ABC are sister networks owned by Disney. ABC spokesperson Allison Bridgman confirmed Tebow's appearance on the morning show to USA Today Sports.
Tebow will be giving his insights on the topics of the day as well as the upcoming Super Bowl kick off on Feb 2 when the Denver Broncos face the Seattle Seahawks at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Tebow used to play quarterback for the Broncos from 2010 to 2011 until the football team signed Peyton Manning.
With the Super Bowl coming up and one of Tebow's former teams in the game, he will certainly be able to deliver distinctive standpoint on subjects that that he will be taking along with him when he appears on Good Morning America on Friday.
After playing for the Broncos, New York Jets, and New England Patriots, Tebow ended up getting a broadcasting stint for ESPN's new Southeastern Conference (SEC) Network. He signed a multi-year agreement in which his duties, apart from being an analyst for the SEC Nation, involve being in the network's traveling pregame show and contributing to a wide range of ESPN podiums such as ESPN Radio, Sports Center and the Heisman Trophy coverage.
ESPN Senior Vice President for Programming and College Networks Justin Connolly regarded Tebow as an SEC icon with a national fan base and broad appeal. "He will be a significant contributor to the compelling content we will deliver with the SEC Network," said Connolly. "Tim brings a wealth of knowledge about the game, the conference, and the passion among SEC fans," Connolly added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date