Vin Diesel Dances to Beyonce and Katy Perry Because He's so Happy He Could Dance All Day
By Jesselle Maminta | January 29, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Is Vin Diesel ready to race his way... to the dance floor?
"The Fast and The Furious" star posted over his Facebook account on Tuesday a 7-minute video of himself alone in the room, dancing and lip-syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Beyonce's "Drunk in Love."
In the post with the caption "You know I love music...," Vin started the video by lip-syncing to the song Katy Perry performed in the recently concluded Grammy Awards, including the rap parts sung by Juicy J.
Then, he turned down the sounds and began his message to his fans:
"Guys, I'm excited, I'm happy," he said. "Universal just called me and said Riddick is number one on the DVD charts."
"And it's a win for all of us, and really really really thank you so much," he continues. "Yeah, I'm excited. Of course, Universal is also saying they want to develop the next one!"
After blowing a kiss to the camera and flashing a peace sign, Vin went on to sing a few more lines from Juicy J's rap parts. He then turns down the audio again to ask his fans if they watched the Grammys because he was not able to catch it due to his work for the seventh installment of "The Fast and The Furious" franchise.
"I couldn't have the luxury of going and checking out all the cool performances but some of them were kinda..." Vin says as he turns up the volume again, this time to "Drunk in Love," the song which Beyonce and Jay-Z performed to open the Grammys on Sunday.
E! Online described the actor in the video as "awkward" and "clumsy," but nevertheless happy to see him smile, considering that he is still mourning from the death of his "brother" and former co-star, Paul Walker, who passed away 2 months ago.
Huffington Post, on the other hand, comments that Vin is really "just like us," as the video depicts nearly everyone's happy moment where one celebrates "finishing that wine bottle last night with a second bottle and 'Drunk in Love' blasting full volume."
And that's why fans love Vin Diesel and his clumsy but happy moments.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report