Jennifer Lawrence Goes Naked As X-Men's Mystique In Magazine Cover
By Jesselle Maminta | January 29, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence's newest magazine cover just proves that she could pull off anything -- even body paint!
The "American Hustle" actress is on the cover of Empire magazine's March issue, where she poses as Mystique, her character from the upcoming X-Men movie, Days of Future Past.
In the cover of the magazine, Lawrence is shown in the full-body photo wearing nothing but the blue body paint that is true to her character as the shape-shifting mutant.
Lawrence's magazine cover is just one of the 25 Empire magazine covers featuring the cast of "X-Men: Days of Future Past," including her real-life boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, Halle Berry, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. All 25 covers will be out in newsstands and in the digital format on Thursday, Jan. 30
In her interviews for the previous X-Men movie First Class, Lawrence revealed that it usually takes six to seven hours and six women to apply and airbrush the blue body paint on her to turn her into the shape-shifting mutant.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" is just one of the few movies starring Lawrence that is due to theaters this year. Early this year she will appear in the Depression-era film Serena and the first part of the last installment of The Hunger Games series, Mockingjay, that will be out in theaters in November.
Meanwhile, director Bryan Singer appears to be excited for the release of the latest X-Men movie, so much that he has been sharing sneak peeks of the movie over his social networking accounts.
Just last Friday, he shared over his Instagram account a short clip of the movie's official trailer, along with the caption, "A full day of #XMen surprises is just around the corner. Follow along on Twitter at @EmpireMagazine and @XMenMovies to see exclusive reveals on January 27th. #Empire25," hinting the surprise that Empire magazine is about to offer to X-Men fans.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" will be out in Australian theaters on May 22 and in U.S. theaters on May 23.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2