‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Spoilers: Rita Ora Talks Surprise Twist, Says Movie Will be the ‘Biggest Shock Ever’; Viral Web Site Launched
By jaskiran kaur | January 29, 2014 11:58 AM EST
Ever since filming of the much anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' "Fifty Shades of Grey" has started, teasers and spoilers are rolling in. The film which has a long way to go before its release on Valentine's Day in 2015 is in the midst of its making. Several fan-made trailers have been released. And numerous photos have been leaked from the sets of "Fifty Shades of Grey." But according to the recent reports, actress Rita Ora has spilled out some spoilers. Also, a viral Web site has been launched for the film. Read on, to know more.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" Spoilers: Rita Ora Talks Surprise Twist
"Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is based on the trilogy by writer E.L. James. The story revolves around the relationship between a college student Anastasia Steele and young business entrepreneur Christian Grey. Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan starrer movie is one of the most anticipated films of all times attributing to its best selling story told with explicitly and elaborate sex scenes.
Recently, actress and singer Rita Ora who will play lead character Christian Grey's sister named Mia Grey, revealed that the film will be a "shock" for its fans.
According to recent reports, Rita Ora described "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie as the "biggest and most amazing shock ever," as quoted by Yahoo UK. The statement came amidst the reports claiming that the book will be mellowed down version of the erotica as its sex scenes maybe axed to fit into NC-17 category. Nonetheless, she said that she is excited for it.
According to the reports based on her statement, fans will be "shocked" by the movie adaptation of the bestselling novel.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" Movie Launches Viral Web Site
For eager fans of "Fifty Shades of Grey," recently a teaser poster was revealed featuring Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey. Along with that, the film also launched a viral Web site, inviting its fans to join Grey's enterprise.
Take a look at the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie's viral Web site called GreyEnterprisesHoldings.com
The Web site offers its fans to apply for mock internship program. For that, fans must fill in the information, sought in the form available on the site and Grey Enterprises shall contact them with available opportunities. The Web site claims that Grey Enterprises Holdings is a "world Leader in communication technologies, sustainable energy and intelligent systems development."
Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan and Rita Ora are joined by Eloise Mumford, Like Grimes, Dylan Neal and more as cast members. "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is being directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson. And the movie is scheduled to be released on Feb. 13, 2015.
For more news on "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks