Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco and Husband Ready to Make New Memories on Lamar and Khloe's Marital Home
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 29, 2014 11:24 AM EST
'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco and her new husband, professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting, have reportedly bought the marital home of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian situated in Tarzana, California.
Lamar and Khloe purchased the property in December 2009 for $3.95 million after they married. They lived there for four years and even filmed some of the episodes of the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" as well as "Khloe and Lamar," a spinoff of the popular TV series, in the said property. Forbes reported that Kaley and Ryan bought Lamar and Khloe's Tarzana mansion for the price it was listed for, which is $5.49 million. The property measures 8,000 square foot. It has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, spacious family room, home theater, swimming pool and spa.
Aside from Lamar and Khloe's mansion, Kaley also has a 5,233 square foot estate with five bedrooms, 5 bathrooms that she has purchased on Nov 19, 2010, for $2.4 million, located in Sherman Oaks, California.
While Lamar and Khloe are ending their four-year marriage, Kaley and Ryan are just beginning theirs. Kaley and Ryan wed on New Year's Eve, after only three months of dating. They are still enjoying their newlywed bliss.
"U know it's an awesome night when ur in ur pjs on the couch watching tv w ur man and pups by 7:00," Kaley tweeted on Saturday.
Kaley's better half, Ryan, also couldn't be happier that he had found his soul mate. "I had never really felt that feeling before, really," said Ryan. "We spent every minute together, and I still haven't left from our blind date," he added.
Even though Lamar and Khloe didn't last in the said property. It doesn't mean that it will be the same for Kaley and Ryan. We hope that the "Big Bang Theory" star and her sporty husband will be able to make good memories in their new love nest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia