Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco and Husband Ready to Make New Memories on Lamar and Khloe's Marital Home
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 29, 2014 11:24 AM EST
'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco and her new husband, professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting, have reportedly bought the marital home of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian situated in Tarzana, California.
Lamar and Khloe purchased the property in December 2009 for $3.95 million after they married. They lived there for four years and even filmed some of the episodes of the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" as well as "Khloe and Lamar," a spinoff of the popular TV series, in the said property. Forbes reported that Kaley and Ryan bought Lamar and Khloe's Tarzana mansion for the price it was listed for, which is $5.49 million. The property measures 8,000 square foot. It has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, spacious family room, home theater, swimming pool and spa.
Aside from Lamar and Khloe's mansion, Kaley also has a 5,233 square foot estate with five bedrooms, 5 bathrooms that she has purchased on Nov 19, 2010, for $2.4 million, located in Sherman Oaks, California.
While Lamar and Khloe are ending their four-year marriage, Kaley and Ryan are just beginning theirs. Kaley and Ryan wed on New Year's Eve, after only three months of dating. They are still enjoying their newlywed bliss.
"U know it's an awesome night when ur in ur pjs on the couch watching tv w ur man and pups by 7:00," Kaley tweeted on Saturday.
Kaley's better half, Ryan, also couldn't be happier that he had found his soul mate. "I had never really felt that feeling before, really," said Ryan. "We spent every minute together, and I still haven't left from our blind date," he added.
Even though Lamar and Khloe didn't last in the said property. It doesn't mean that it will be the same for Kaley and Ryan. We hope that the "Big Bang Theory" star and her sporty husband will be able to make good memories in their new love nest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate