Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco and Husband Ready to Make New Memories on Lamar and Khloe's Marital Home
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 29, 2014 11:24 AM EST
'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco and her new husband, professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting, have reportedly bought the marital home of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian situated in Tarzana, California.
Lamar and Khloe purchased the property in December 2009 for $3.95 million after they married. They lived there for four years and even filmed some of the episodes of the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" as well as "Khloe and Lamar," a spinoff of the popular TV series, in the said property. Forbes reported that Kaley and Ryan bought Lamar and Khloe's Tarzana mansion for the price it was listed for, which is $5.49 million. The property measures 8,000 square foot. It has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, spacious family room, home theater, swimming pool and spa.
Aside from Lamar and Khloe's mansion, Kaley also has a 5,233 square foot estate with five bedrooms, 5 bathrooms that she has purchased on Nov 19, 2010, for $2.4 million, located in Sherman Oaks, California.
While Lamar and Khloe are ending their four-year marriage, Kaley and Ryan are just beginning theirs. Kaley and Ryan wed on New Year's Eve, after only three months of dating. They are still enjoying their newlywed bliss.
"U know it's an awesome night when ur in ur pjs on the couch watching tv w ur man and pups by 7:00," Kaley tweeted on Saturday.
Kaley's better half, Ryan, also couldn't be happier that he had found his soul mate. "I had never really felt that feeling before, really," said Ryan. "We spent every minute together, and I still haven't left from our blind date," he added.
Even though Lamar and Khloe didn't last in the said property. It doesn't mean that it will be the same for Kaley and Ryan. We hope that the "Big Bang Theory" star and her sporty husband will be able to make good memories in their new love nest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU