Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco and Husband Ready to Make New Memories on Lamar and Khloe's Marital Home
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 29, 2014 11:24 AM EST
'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco and her new husband, professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting, have reportedly bought the marital home of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian situated in Tarzana, California.
Lamar and Khloe purchased the property in December 2009 for $3.95 million after they married. They lived there for four years and even filmed some of the episodes of the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" as well as "Khloe and Lamar," a spinoff of the popular TV series, in the said property. Forbes reported that Kaley and Ryan bought Lamar and Khloe's Tarzana mansion for the price it was listed for, which is $5.49 million. The property measures 8,000 square foot. It has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, spacious family room, home theater, swimming pool and spa.
Aside from Lamar and Khloe's mansion, Kaley also has a 5,233 square foot estate with five bedrooms, 5 bathrooms that she has purchased on Nov 19, 2010, for $2.4 million, located in Sherman Oaks, California.
While Lamar and Khloe are ending their four-year marriage, Kaley and Ryan are just beginning theirs. Kaley and Ryan wed on New Year's Eve, after only three months of dating. They are still enjoying their newlywed bliss.
"U know it's an awesome night when ur in ur pjs on the couch watching tv w ur man and pups by 7:00," Kaley tweeted on Saturday.
Kaley's better half, Ryan, also couldn't be happier that he had found his soul mate. "I had never really felt that feeling before, really," said Ryan. "We spent every minute together, and I still haven't left from our blind date," he added.
Even though Lamar and Khloe didn't last in the said property. It doesn't mean that it will be the same for Kaley and Ryan. We hope that the "Big Bang Theory" star and her sporty husband will be able to make good memories in their new love nest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- WWE SummerSlam: Orton Vs Reigns Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install