Manny Pacquiao News: Pacman is ‘Only’ One-Dimensional Fighter, Says Tim Bradley
By Lou Ramon Aguila | January 29, 2014 11:21 AM EST
Tim Bradley Jr. dropped a big bomb on Manny Pacquiao, as he described the eight-division world champion as one-dimensional fighter ahead of their much-awaited WBO Welterweight Championship rematch on April 12 at MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Manny Pacquiao will face Tim Bradley on April 12
After squeaking out a controversial split decision victory over Pacquiao roughly two years ago, Bradley will take on Pacquiao once again, but this time, he will be entering the ring as the champion.
Motivated by the questionable win over the Pacman, Bradley came through with impressive wins in his last two fights as he defeated Russian slugger Ruslan Provodnikov in gritty 12-round slugfest and then followed it up with a clear split-decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez to retain his WBO Welterweight belt.
Fighting One-Dimensional Fighter
In a recent interview with Fight Hype, Bradley said he's going to be a much better fighter than the last time he fought Pacquiao. The man hailed as the Desert Storm believed he has the advantage as a better boxer and tactician in the ring than a 'predictable, one-dimensional' slugger like the Pacman.
"I'ma be able to out-think Pacquiao as well. Coming into this fight, I feel I definitely will be able to out-think Pacquiao," Bradley said in the interview.
"Pacquiao has a lot of speed and power in both hands, but he's very predictable. Marquez is not and that's the reason why Marquez was able to give Pacquiao fits all the time was because he made Pacquiao think.
Bradley also sided with Pacquiao's bitterest rival Juan Manuel Marquez as way more cerebral fighter than the Pacman, whom he described as a fast and powerful boxer but fought only one way.
"You know, Marquez was more cerebral than Pacquiao, "Marquez always said, 'He won't beat me because he's not smarter than me.' I honestly feel that Marquez is very, very, very smart and he made adjustments in the fight.
"He [Marquez] altered his game and, you know, I had to alter my as well because I had to be ready for whatever he was doing. Pacquiao only fights really one way, man. Yeah, he only fights one way." Bradley said.
For more Pacquiao vs.Bradley update, read more at IBT Sports
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon