Ariana Grande Talks About Miley Cyrus: 'I think she's dope'
By Diadem Pambid | January 29, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Ariana Grande is known to be such a sweetheart in the music industry. She's also one celebrity fans won't see following the great "twerking" trend introduced by Miley Cyrus any time soon. However, the "Sam & Cat" star claims she'd love to have Miley's "naked confidence" and sit naked on a wrecking ball too all because she thinks it's dope.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
While some celebrities aren't really into Miley after her "twerking" and naked stunt for "Wrecking Ball," one Hollywood star is all praises for her. This would be none other than Ariana Grande. In an interview with Mix 104.1, she talked about what she thinks of Miley Cyrus.
"I think she's dope. I think she's a rock star. I think she's expressing herself, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture," says Grande.
Aside from praising Miley for being different, the Nickelodeon star also wishes to have Miley's confidence - in her own skin. In the official music video of "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus was completely naked. Some negative comments were called out for her act but not Ariana Grande. If anything, she'd be more than willing to sit on the ball naked with Cyrus.
"I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you'd be on that ball right with her," stated the former red-head singer.
Ariana could certainly use Miley's confidence following the Grammy Awards controversy. Reports claim the singer left the red carpet in tears following negative comments pouring in about the dress she wore.
"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," says a source to E! Online as reported by the Huffington Post, adding, "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"
Cyrus could definitely teach Grande a thing or two about confidence and not caring what critics have to say about her fashion sense.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks