Ariana Grande Talks About Miley Cyrus: 'I think she's dope'
By Diadem Pambid | January 29, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Ariana Grande is known to be such a sweetheart in the music industry. She's also one celebrity fans won't see following the great "twerking" trend introduced by Miley Cyrus any time soon. However, the "Sam & Cat" star claims she'd love to have Miley's "naked confidence" and sit naked on a wrecking ball too all because she thinks it's dope.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
While some celebrities aren't really into Miley after her "twerking" and naked stunt for "Wrecking Ball," one Hollywood star is all praises for her. This would be none other than Ariana Grande. In an interview with Mix 104.1, she talked about what she thinks of Miley Cyrus.
"I think she's dope. I think she's a rock star. I think she's expressing herself, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture," says Grande.
Aside from praising Miley for being different, the Nickelodeon star also wishes to have Miley's confidence - in her own skin. In the official music video of "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus was completely naked. Some negative comments were called out for her act but not Ariana Grande. If anything, she'd be more than willing to sit on the ball naked with Cyrus.
"I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you'd be on that ball right with her," stated the former red-head singer.
Ariana could certainly use Miley's confidence following the Grammy Awards controversy. Reports claim the singer left the red carpet in tears following negative comments pouring in about the dress she wore.
"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," says a source to E! Online as reported by the Huffington Post, adding, "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"
Cyrus could definitely teach Grande a thing or two about confidence and not caring what critics have to say about her fashion sense.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists