Ariana Grande Talks About Miley Cyrus: 'I think she's dope'
By Diadem Pambid | January 29, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Ariana Grande is known to be such a sweetheart in the music industry. She's also one celebrity fans won't see following the great "twerking" trend introduced by Miley Cyrus any time soon. However, the "Sam & Cat" star claims she'd love to have Miley's "naked confidence" and sit naked on a wrecking ball too all because she thinks it's dope.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
While some celebrities aren't really into Miley after her "twerking" and naked stunt for "Wrecking Ball," one Hollywood star is all praises for her. This would be none other than Ariana Grande. In an interview with Mix 104.1, she talked about what she thinks of Miley Cyrus.
"I think she's dope. I think she's a rock star. I think she's expressing herself, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture," says Grande.
Aside from praising Miley for being different, the Nickelodeon star also wishes to have Miley's confidence - in her own skin. In the official music video of "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus was completely naked. Some negative comments were called out for her act but not Ariana Grande. If anything, she'd be more than willing to sit on the ball naked with Cyrus.
"I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you'd be on that ball right with her," stated the former red-head singer.
Ariana could certainly use Miley's confidence following the Grammy Awards controversy. Reports claim the singer left the red carpet in tears following negative comments pouring in about the dress she wore.
"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," says a source to E! Online as reported by the Huffington Post, adding, "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"
Cyrus could definitely teach Grande a thing or two about confidence and not caring what critics have to say about her fashion sense.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air