Ariana Grande Talks About Miley Cyrus: 'I think she's dope'
By Diadem Pambid | January 29, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Ariana Grande is known to be such a sweetheart in the music industry. She's also one celebrity fans won't see following the great "twerking" trend introduced by Miley Cyrus any time soon. However, the "Sam & Cat" star claims she'd love to have Miley's "naked confidence" and sit naked on a wrecking ball too all because she thinks it's dope.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
While some celebrities aren't really into Miley after her "twerking" and naked stunt for "Wrecking Ball," one Hollywood star is all praises for her. This would be none other than Ariana Grande. In an interview with Mix 104.1, she talked about what she thinks of Miley Cyrus.
"I think she's dope. I think she's a rock star. I think she's expressing herself, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture," says Grande.
Aside from praising Miley for being different, the Nickelodeon star also wishes to have Miley's confidence - in her own skin. In the official music video of "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus was completely naked. Some negative comments were called out for her act but not Ariana Grande. If anything, she'd be more than willing to sit on the ball naked with Cyrus.
"I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you'd be on that ball right with her," stated the former red-head singer.
Ariana could certainly use Miley's confidence following the Grammy Awards controversy. Reports claim the singer left the red carpet in tears following negative comments pouring in about the dress she wore.
"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," says a source to E! Online as reported by the Huffington Post, adding, "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"
Cyrus could definitely teach Grande a thing or two about confidence and not caring what critics have to say about her fashion sense.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report