Ariana Grande Talks About Miley Cyrus: 'I think she's dope'
By Diadem Pambid | January 29, 2014 10:42 AM EST
Ariana Grande is known to be such a sweetheart in the music industry. She's also one celebrity fans won't see following the great "twerking" trend introduced by Miley Cyrus any time soon. However, the "Sam & Cat" star claims she'd love to have Miley's "naked confidence" and sit naked on a wrecking ball too all because she thinks it's dope.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
While some celebrities aren't really into Miley after her "twerking" and naked stunt for "Wrecking Ball," one Hollywood star is all praises for her. This would be none other than Ariana Grande. In an interview with Mix 104.1, she talked about what she thinks of Miley Cyrus.
"I think she's dope. I think she's a rock star. I think she's expressing herself, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture," says Grande.
Aside from praising Miley for being different, the Nickelodeon star also wishes to have Miley's confidence - in her own skin. In the official music video of "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus was completely naked. Some negative comments were called out for her act but not Ariana Grande. If anything, she'd be more than willing to sit on the ball naked with Cyrus.
"I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you'd be on that ball right with her," stated the former red-head singer.
Ariana could certainly use Miley's confidence following the Grammy Awards controversy. Reports claim the singer left the red carpet in tears following negative comments pouring in about the dress she wore.
"She's still not completely comfortable on carpets and she made the mistake of looking at Twitter," says a source to E! Online as reported by the Huffington Post, adding, "This blogger attacked her dress but also went after her hair and then more people started piling on. It was just mean. Ariana was like, 'Why am I even here?'"
Cyrus could definitely teach Grande a thing or two about confidence and not caring what critics have to say about her fashion sense.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar