Kim Kardashian Asked Kanye West to Punch a Man Who Allegedly Threatened to Kill Her, 'Kimye' Wedding to be Televised?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 29, 2014 9:33 AM EST
Reports from the dailymail.co.uk have stated that Kanye West allegedly punched an eighteen-year-old boy after he called his fiancé Kim Kardashian a "N-lover." According to reports from TMZ, Kanye West's fiancé, Kim Kardashian arrived with quite a following of paparazzi when the teenager started calling the horde of photographers, racist names.
Despite trying to "protect" the Kardashian from the paparazzi, Kim reprimanded the boy for him racist name calling. The eighteen-year-old then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian and started calling her racist names such as "F**k you N****r."
Kim had told Kanye about what had happened and the rapper didn't take it quite well. The couple entered the chiropractor room and that was where Kanye had "punched" the kid. Reports say that the eighteen-year-old would want to press charges against West. TMZ has yet to provide an updated report regarding what had really happened during the alleged assault by Kanye.
Read the full story here: Kanye West Allegedly Assaults Man Who Screamed to Kim 'N****r Lover'
Kim and Kanye's wedding would be a summer wedding and it would certainly be televised on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". Is Kim Kardashian going to televise her wedding beginning from the preparation to the event itself? The answer is a yes but others are saying that they would do this so that E!Online would be billed for the airing of Kim's second wedding-we all know how her first wedding went.
Momager, Kris Jenner would certainly be happy with the ratings a Kardashian-West wedding would rake in for them. As for now, Kim and Kanye are still keeping their wedding under wraps but sources have been telling perezhilton.com that Kim really wants her Parisian wedding to be held in June, a summer wedding.
Fans of the show and those who are curious would most likely enjoy following the romance of the two.
Read more about it here: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West WILL Televise Their Summer Wedding In Order to Stick E! With The Bill?!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June