Kim Kardashian Asked Kanye West to Punch a Man Who Allegedly Threatened to Kill Her, 'Kimye' Wedding to be Televised?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 29, 2014 9:33 AM EST
Reports from the dailymail.co.uk have stated that Kanye West allegedly punched an eighteen-year-old boy after he called his fiancé Kim Kardashian a "N-lover." According to reports from TMZ, Kanye West's fiancé, Kim Kardashian arrived with quite a following of paparazzi when the teenager started calling the horde of photographers, racist names.
Despite trying to "protect" the Kardashian from the paparazzi, Kim reprimanded the boy for him racist name calling. The eighteen-year-old then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian and started calling her racist names such as "F**k you N****r."
Kim had told Kanye about what had happened and the rapper didn't take it quite well. The couple entered the chiropractor room and that was where Kanye had "punched" the kid. Reports say that the eighteen-year-old would want to press charges against West. TMZ has yet to provide an updated report regarding what had really happened during the alleged assault by Kanye.
Read the full story here: Kanye West Allegedly Assaults Man Who Screamed to Kim 'N****r Lover'
Kim and Kanye's wedding would be a summer wedding and it would certainly be televised on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". Is Kim Kardashian going to televise her wedding beginning from the preparation to the event itself? The answer is a yes but others are saying that they would do this so that E!Online would be billed for the airing of Kim's second wedding-we all know how her first wedding went.
Momager, Kris Jenner would certainly be happy with the ratings a Kardashian-West wedding would rake in for them. As for now, Kim and Kanye are still keeping their wedding under wraps but sources have been telling perezhilton.com that Kim really wants her Parisian wedding to be held in June, a summer wedding.
Fans of the show and those who are curious would most likely enjoy following the romance of the two.
Read more about it here: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West WILL Televise Their Summer Wedding In Order to Stick E! With The Bill?!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions