'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: 'Blake' Revenge, New Character, Actor Farewell [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 29, 2014 5:04 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 has gone on a mini-hiatus after dishing a cliffhanger in the last new episode, which aired on Jan. 12. Viewers expect more from Red John's The Blake Association. New spoiler reports include a new character coming in. Meanwhile, an actor has said goodbye to the mentalista role he's played for six years.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. New episodes are expected to air on CBS on March 9 (Sunday).
The Mentalist Season 6 has so far introduced one new regular cast, Emily Swallow. She plays FBI Agent Kim Fischer. She's starting to establish a friendly connection to FBI newbie Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) despite an apparent love triangle with Patrick Jane (Simon Baker).
There is a new cast coming on board the mentalista series, says the spoiler reports. Pedro Pascal is joining the CBS series as FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike. Will he be a friend or foe to Patrick Jane?
Hitfix.com reported CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler "praises (The Mentalist creator and showrunner) Bruno Heller for reinventing the series and the main character."
In The Mentalist Season 5, viewers met FBI Special Agent Dennis Abbott (Rockmond Dunbar). As these new characters are introduced, spoilers revealed the exit of two regular characters: Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt.
Owain Yeoman, who played Rigsby since The Mentalist Season 1, has said his goodbye on Twitter.
Amanda Righetti, who plays Grace Van Pelt, possibly has one or two more episodes left in The Mentalist Season 6. She recently posted this photo on Instagram.
"I just started watching The Mentalist a couple of weeks ago and I'm up to episode 10 of season 6. I can't believe Grace and Wayne are leaving! The show won't be the same anymore," Instagram user @ferzybear commented.
Some of those who saw The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 12 ("The Golden Hammer") are sure The Blake Association killed Osvaldo "Oscar" Ardiles (David Norona). The late Red John's group is believed to be acting on a kill chain, which includes Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon, Kimball Cho (Tim Kang), and the Rigsbys.
WATCH: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 12, 'The Golden Hammer'
Here is a sneak peek into the most recently aired new episode of The Mentalist Season 6:
The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13 is titled "Black Helicopters." It will reportedly pick up from where Episode left off - in some dark and dingy building where Ardiles was murdered. Wayne Rigsby is aware he's in danger, but he's unarmed at the scene. What is The Blake Association up to, and who's been leading the group since Red John died?
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6, Episode 13: Watch 'Ending' for Regular Cast, Patrick Jane in Grave Danger? [SPOILERS]
'The Mentalist' Season 6, Episode 12 Spoilers: Patrick Jane, Teresa Libon as 'Mom and Dad;' Rigsby and Van Pelt Return [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L