Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners to Compete with Juventus for PSG Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 29, 2014 2:59 AM EST
Arsenal are so interested in landing Paris Saint-Germain Forward Jeremy Menez, that they are willing to slug it out against Juventus for his signature, according to French newpaper Le Parisien.
PSG's Jeremy Menez on Arsenal's radar
The ex-Roma playmaker saw his participation decline since signing on for PSG in 2011. He has only made 8 starts for the Ligue 1 club this season, accounting for 2 goals and 2 assists to his name.
The 26-year-old has received 24 caps from the France men's team and is looking for a better opportunity elsewhere to regain his place in the international scene.
Menez has already proven that he can compete at the highest level. It's just a matter being in the right place and system.
While Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has reiterated his stance of refusing to settle for mediocre signings, the PSG man may be a tempting choice since he could be either a steal or a flop for a bargain price of €14 million.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia