Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners to Compete with Juventus for PSG Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | January 29, 2014 2:59 AM EST
Arsenal are so interested in landing Paris Saint-Germain Forward Jeremy Menez, that they are willing to slug it out against Juventus for his signature, according to French newpaper Le Parisien.
PSG's Jeremy Menez on Arsenal's radar
The ex-Roma playmaker saw his participation decline since signing on for PSG in 2011. He has only made 8 starts for the Ligue 1 club this season, accounting for 2 goals and 2 assists to his name.
The 26-year-old has received 24 caps from the France men's team and is looking for a better opportunity elsewhere to regain his place in the international scene.
Menez has already proven that he can compete at the highest level. It's just a matter being in the right place and system.
While Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has reiterated his stance of refusing to settle for mediocre signings, the PSG man may be a tempting choice since he could be either a steal or a flop for a bargain price of €14 million.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown