Copa Del Rey Quarterfinals Where to Watch Live: Real Madrid vs Espanyol Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 29, 2014 2:45 AM EST
Real Madrid can secure a place in the semifinals of this season's Cop del Rey tonight as they prepare to face Espanyol for the third time this month.
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for an 8pm GMT (1.30am IST) start, with Ten Action and Ten HD providing live coverage in India. US viewers can live stream the game HERE, while viewers in the UK can watch the match HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live HERE.
The Meringues had secured a 1-0 win in the first leg of this tie at the Cornella-El Prat last week, courtesy of a Karim Benzema goal. That victory followed a La Liga game between the two sides at the same venue two weeks ago, which again Real won 1-0, this time with a goal from Pepe.
Real have won all seven of their games played in 2014 and are the only La Liga side to do so. The recent good run of form saw Los Blancos closing the gap between them and league leaders Barcelona and Atletico Madrid to just one point. They also remain unbeaten since the El Clasico defeat at Camp Nou back in October.
Espanyol, on the other hand, are ninth in the league table, way below the race for the European spots but well clear of the relegation battle. They are struggling for form, having won just two games in their last seven matches in all comeptition
However, the Parakeets did gave Carlo Ancelotti's men a run for their money in both games and will be hoping for a change of fortune at the Bernabeu tonight.
Real: Gareth Bale (leg) has been sidelined for this game, while Sami Khedira (knee) and Raphael Varane (knee) remain sidelined
Espanyol: Midfielder David Lopez (hamstring) misses out for the Parakeets.
Expected lineups: Real: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Modric, di Maria, Jese, Ronaldo, Benzema
Espanyol: Casilla, R Rodriguez, Sindei, Capdevila, Moreno, V Sanchez, A Gonzalez, Torje, S García, Pizzi, Lanzarote
Prediction: 3-1 to Madrid
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales