Kate Upton and Justin Verlander Subtly Dating, The Two were Spotted at Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Florida
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Kate Upton and Justin Verlander, who were elusive to reveal the real score about their relationship, were spotted together again on Saturday afternoon at the Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Tampa, Florida. Indeed, New Year means new relationship for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model.
E! Online reported that despite the several instances that Upton and Verlander were seen together, a source close to the supermodel claims that they weren't officially back together. Well, like the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Upton and Verlander may not divulge the actual status of their relationship but the fact that they were often seen together means a lot more.
After Upton and Verlander's first outing in Philadelphia during a hockey game, the two spent their weekend in the Bahamas, Us Weekly reported. "We spotted them looking very cozy having dinner at the restaurant Mahogany House near Lyford Cay," a source told the entertainment magazine. The source went on and revealed that the two were having a good time while sharing a romantic meal on the same side of the table.
Upton and Verlander even took their so-called platonic relationship to social networking Web sites. On Friday, Verlander posted a video of himself on Instagram. "I'm doing karaoke, how many of you thought that meant singing #athletesworld," Verlander wrote. Verlander was doing the karaoke exercise in the video.
Upton replied to the thread. "@JustinVerlander would have enjoyed the video if you were singing, haha," she tweeted. Verlander replied and posted an old video of him where he was singing with collegiate quarter "Beast Mode."
Upton and Verlander first started dating in 2012. However, their relationship didn't work out as they probably hoped for and eventually parted ways. Upton got into a new relationship with "Dancing with the Stars'" Maksim Chmerkovskiy but they have broken up in Dec. 2013, but she seems quite ready for another relationship. Will things work out for Upton and Verlander for the second time around?
So there you have it. That clinches our celebrity gossip for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales