Kate Upton and Justin Verlander Subtly Dating, The Two were Spotted at Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Florida
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Kate Upton and Justin Verlander, who were elusive to reveal the real score about their relationship, were spotted together again on Saturday afternoon at the Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Tampa, Florida. Indeed, New Year means new relationship for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model.
E! Online reported that despite the several instances that Upton and Verlander were seen together, a source close to the supermodel claims that they weren't officially back together. Well, like the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Upton and Verlander may not divulge the actual status of their relationship but the fact that they were often seen together means a lot more.
After Upton and Verlander's first outing in Philadelphia during a hockey game, the two spent their weekend in the Bahamas, Us Weekly reported. "We spotted them looking very cozy having dinner at the restaurant Mahogany House near Lyford Cay," a source told the entertainment magazine. The source went on and revealed that the two were having a good time while sharing a romantic meal on the same side of the table.
Upton and Verlander even took their so-called platonic relationship to social networking Web sites. On Friday, Verlander posted a video of himself on Instagram. "I'm doing karaoke, how many of you thought that meant singing #athletesworld," Verlander wrote. Verlander was doing the karaoke exercise in the video.
Upton replied to the thread. "@JustinVerlander would have enjoyed the video if you were singing, haha," she tweeted. Verlander replied and posted an old video of him where he was singing with collegiate quarter "Beast Mode."
Upton and Verlander first started dating in 2012. However, their relationship didn't work out as they probably hoped for and eventually parted ways. Upton got into a new relationship with "Dancing with the Stars'" Maksim Chmerkovskiy but they have broken up in Dec. 2013, but she seems quite ready for another relationship. Will things work out for Upton and Verlander for the second time around?
So there you have it. That clinches our celebrity gossip for now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate