Models Dazzle at 10th Edition of Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
January 28, 2014 8:38 PM EST
The 10th Edition of Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
The 10th edition of Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week, which was held between 23-26 January at the at Crown Plaza in Electronic City, Bangalore, saw several celebrities and top models showcase an array of designer collections.
Some of India's leading designers including Manoviraj Khosla, Abhishek Dutta, Jattinn Kochhar, Aslam Khan, Rehane, Ramesh Dembla and Michelle Salins among others displayed their brilliant creations at the event.
Actress Tulip Joshi was the showstopper for Manoviraj Khosla, the grand finale designer of the Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week. The collection was a tribute to Bangalore since this was the 10th edition of the fashion event.
Bangalore Fashion Week is a global event with other editions held in Dubai and London as well.
Feroz Khan, director at event management company Dream Merchants, said, "We hope to continue our streak of pioneering innovations in the future. Needless to say, Blender's Pride Bangalore Fashion Week has been conceived and created with a vision to showcase Indian fashion industry to the global fashion world. The objective of BFW will be to create business relationships and to facilitate a dialogue between designers and trade buyers".
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June