'The Big Bang Theory' Season 7 Episode 14 SPOILERS: Sheldon's Fun Ride in 'The Convention Conundrum' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 28, 2014 8:24 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 is back this Thursday, with new episodes. The episode 14 is called "The Convention Conundrum." James Earl Jones and Carrie Fisher have been roped in to guest-star in the episode. They will be playing themselves.
According to the spoilers leaked online: Howard, Sheldon, Leonard and Raj will fail to get tickets for the Comic-Con. The four quirky men will be mighty disappointed, as they won't get to wear their favourite "Hulk" costumes. The spoilers suggest that Sheldon will hit upon the idea to start his own convention. The other three decide to buy the tickets from "scalpers."
To start his own convention, Sheldon will need his panel of celebrities. The first celebrity Sheldon will approach in the episode is James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader. The latter will be seen enjoying dinner at a Sushi restaurant. Mr Jones and Sheldon will connect. Sheldon will get an invitation to join Mr Jones for dinner. Later, the two will go for ice-cream, carnival, strip club and end-up at a sauna. This bonding does not kick-start Sheldon's convention, but will get him and his friends the invitation to Comic-Con.
Leonard, Raj and Howard will find out that it is dangerous and illegal to get tickets from scalpers. The trio will arrange a meeting with a scalper at Leonard's apartment. The apartment will plunges into darkness as the scalper arrives at the door.
Seeing the men act childish, the girls will decide to do something grown-up like. They will decide to have afternoon tea at a hotel. However, they will end-up concluding that the men are having more fun by acting like kids.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 14, "The Convention Conundrum": After the guys can't get Comic-Con tickets, Sheldon tries to hold his own convention and winds up spending a wild night with James Earl Jones. Meanwhile, the girls see if they can act like "grown-ups."
The story is written by Eric Kaplan, Jim Reynolds and Adam Faberman, while Steven Molaro, Dave Goetsch and Steve Holland have worked on the screenplay. Mark Cendrowski has directed this episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced