'The Big Bang Theory' Season 7 Episode 14 SPOILERS: Sheldon's Fun Ride in 'The Convention Conundrum' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 28, 2014 8:24 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 is back this Thursday, with new episodes. The episode 14 is called "The Convention Conundrum." James Earl Jones and Carrie Fisher have been roped in to guest-star in the episode. They will be playing themselves.
According to the spoilers leaked online: Howard, Sheldon, Leonard and Raj will fail to get tickets for the Comic-Con. The four quirky men will be mighty disappointed, as they won't get to wear their favourite "Hulk" costumes. The spoilers suggest that Sheldon will hit upon the idea to start his own convention. The other three decide to buy the tickets from "scalpers."
To start his own convention, Sheldon will need his panel of celebrities. The first celebrity Sheldon will approach in the episode is James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader. The latter will be seen enjoying dinner at a Sushi restaurant. Mr Jones and Sheldon will connect. Sheldon will get an invitation to join Mr Jones for dinner. Later, the two will go for ice-cream, carnival, strip club and end-up at a sauna. This bonding does not kick-start Sheldon's convention, but will get him and his friends the invitation to Comic-Con.
Leonard, Raj and Howard will find out that it is dangerous and illegal to get tickets from scalpers. The trio will arrange a meeting with a scalper at Leonard's apartment. The apartment will plunges into darkness as the scalper arrives at the door.
Seeing the men act childish, the girls will decide to do something grown-up like. They will decide to have afternoon tea at a hotel. However, they will end-up concluding that the men are having more fun by acting like kids.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 14, "The Convention Conundrum": After the guys can't get Comic-Con tickets, Sheldon tries to hold his own convention and winds up spending a wild night with James Earl Jones. Meanwhile, the girls see if they can act like "grown-ups."
The story is written by Eric Kaplan, Jim Reynolds and Adam Faberman, while Steven Molaro, Dave Goetsch and Steve Holland have worked on the screenplay. Mark Cendrowski has directed this episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales