Google Nexus 10 and Nexus 7 Deals on Amazon - Discount Prices on Google's Tablets
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Since the first Nexus 7 was released in 2012, Google has become an influence in the tablet computer market, even as OEMs manufacture its tablets. Google's tablets still bear the likeness and image of the brand and offer a pure Google experience that has no manufacturer bloatware. It has given Apple's iPad line a challenge in the market as the Nexus 7 and Nexus 7 2013 pitted against the Cupertino company's iPad Mini and the Nexus 10 a solid competition to the full-size iPad.
With rumours now saying a Nexus 8 will be released sometime in 2014, here is a list of Amazon discount specials on Nexus 10 and Nexus 7 tablets.
The 32 GB Nexus 7 2013 was introduced with a 7-inch, 5 MP rear camera and other majorly improved specs, 1920 x 1200 display and is now priced at $259.99 with a modest $10 cut-off from its $269.99 regular price. Unfortunately, Amazon does not have discounts on the more 16GB edition which is still prices at $229 but the variant still remains in stock, offering a lot of value for the money even without a price cut.
The original Nexus 7 was launched a year before the 2013 variant and its pricing is now at $164.95 for the 16GB model and $175 for the 32GB variant. Regular pricing was $200 and $249 for the two respectively. Features and specs include a 7-inch, 1280 x 800 HD display, a front camera for video calls (unlike the Nexus 7 2013 variant, the 2012 version does not come with a rear camera for higher quality pictures), and an NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad core processor. Similar to the new Nexus 7 2013, the Nexus 7 2012 is manufactured by Taiwan company, Asus.
Both Samsung-made Nexus 10 versions are available on Amazon with the 16 GB model priced at $371, a $28 discount off the $399 full retail price. The 32GB variant now costs $417.49, an $81.51 discount off the $499 regular price. Regardless of the storage, specs are somehow similar, including a 10.1-inch, 2560 x 1600 display, 1.7 GHz dual core Exynos processor with 2 GB of RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with upgrades to Android 4.4 KitKat now available.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’