Google Nexus 10 and Nexus 7 Deals on Amazon - Discount Prices on Google's Tablets
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Since the first Nexus 7 was released in 2012, Google has become an influence in the tablet computer market, even as OEMs manufacture its tablets. Google's tablets still bear the likeness and image of the brand and offer a pure Google experience that has no manufacturer bloatware. It has given Apple's iPad line a challenge in the market as the Nexus 7 and Nexus 7 2013 pitted against the Cupertino company's iPad Mini and the Nexus 10 a solid competition to the full-size iPad.
With rumours now saying a Nexus 8 will be released sometime in 2014, here is a list of Amazon discount specials on Nexus 10 and Nexus 7 tablets.
The 32 GB Nexus 7 2013 was introduced with a 7-inch, 5 MP rear camera and other majorly improved specs, 1920 x 1200 display and is now priced at $259.99 with a modest $10 cut-off from its $269.99 regular price. Unfortunately, Amazon does not have discounts on the more 16GB edition which is still prices at $229 but the variant still remains in stock, offering a lot of value for the money even without a price cut.
The original Nexus 7 was launched a year before the 2013 variant and its pricing is now at $164.95 for the 16GB model and $175 for the 32GB variant. Regular pricing was $200 and $249 for the two respectively. Features and specs include a 7-inch, 1280 x 800 HD display, a front camera for video calls (unlike the Nexus 7 2013 variant, the 2012 version does not come with a rear camera for higher quality pictures), and an NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad core processor. Similar to the new Nexus 7 2013, the Nexus 7 2012 is manufactured by Taiwan company, Asus.
Both Samsung-made Nexus 10 versions are available on Amazon with the 16 GB model priced at $371, a $28 discount off the $399 full retail price. The 32GB variant now costs $417.49, an $81.51 discount off the $499 regular price. Regardless of the storage, specs are somehow similar, including a 10.1-inch, 2560 x 1600 display, 1.7 GHz dual core Exynos processor with 2 GB of RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with upgrades to Android 4.4 KitKat now available.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report