English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Norwich City vs Newcastle Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 28, 2014 7:56 PM EST
Newcastle United, with reports of one of their best players -- Yohan Cabaye -- swirling, will look to put those issues on the backburner when they travel to Carrow Road to take on Norwich City in the English Premier League.
Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye is on the verge of a move to PSG. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45 pm GMT (1.15 am IST) start with no live coverage in India. The match can be watched via live streaming online in India HERE. Viewers in the US can live stream the game HERE, while Australia viewers can do the same HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch the action through live streaming HERE, while rest of Africa viewers can do the same HERE.
The Magpies have won four of their last six games in the Premier League -- the two losses coming against title contenders Manchester City and Arsenal - with that run seeing them in eighth on 36 points, seven behind fourth-placed Liverpool.
"They're doing well. They had a very good run before a poorer run, and then a very good result at West Ham," Norwich manager Chris Hughton said. "What has been very good has been their away form, so that we'll have to be conscious.
"We're up against a good side but we're at home and we're concentrating very much on what we would like to do."
Alan Pardew though has been bombarded by questions over Cabaye's future, with the France international midfielder subject of a bid from PSG, while Manchester United have also reportedly showed an interest.
The manager insisted Cabaye was in the right frame of mind, and would start the game against Norwich, who are unbeaten in their last four home games against Newcastle, despite reports suggesting the midfielder could be headed to France on Tuesday to complete his switch to PSG. "Yohan's been very, very good," Pardew said. "He's preparing for the Norwich game. I expect him to play."
While Newcastle have half an eye on getting near that top-four spot, for Norwich it is all about staying as far away from the relegation zone as possible, with five points currently separating them from the bottom three.
Chris Hughton, a former Newcastle manager, has been under pressure to get results, with the 1-0 win over Hull City ten days ago lifting that pall of gloom a little bit.
"Irrespective of who the opposition were tomorrow, it's an opportunity for us," Hughton said on Monday. "We want to build on our last home performance. I personally didn't feel the scoreline was a true reflection of the Hull game. We had some really good periods and we wish we could have made it more comfortable for ourselves, but it was a game we won.
"There's a good feel at having done that and we want to extend that, and we have a good opportunity to do that tomorrow."
Team news: Norwich: Michael Turner, Elliot Bennett (both knee) and Jonathan Howson (back) are still ruled out, while Jonathan Gutierrez is ineligible to play against his parent club.
Newcastle: Mathieu Debuchy returns from a three-match suspension, but Fabricio Coloccini and Ryan Taylor remain sidelined. Papiss Cisse is also ruled out, and it remains to be seen whether Cabaye will even be involved, despite Pardew's assurances.
Expected lineups: Norwich: Ruddy; Martin, Basssong, Bennett, Olsson; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Pilkington; Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper.
Newcastle: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Tiote, Anita; Sissoko, Cabaye, Gouffran; Remy.
Prediction: 1-0 to Newcastle
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open: Down Goes Maria Sharapova, BF Grigor Dimitrov Advances
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers