English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Norwich City vs Newcastle Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 28, 2014 7:56 PM EST
Newcastle United, with reports of one of their best players -- Yohan Cabaye -- swirling, will look to put those issues on the backburner when they travel to Carrow Road to take on Norwich City in the English Premier League.
Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye is on the verge of a move to PSG. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45 pm GMT (1.15 am IST) start with no live coverage in India. The match can be watched via live streaming online in India HERE. Viewers in the US can live stream the game HERE, while Australia viewers can do the same HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch the action through live streaming HERE, while rest of Africa viewers can do the same HERE.
The Magpies have won four of their last six games in the Premier League -- the two losses coming against title contenders Manchester City and Arsenal - with that run seeing them in eighth on 36 points, seven behind fourth-placed Liverpool.
"They're doing well. They had a very good run before a poorer run, and then a very good result at West Ham," Norwich manager Chris Hughton said. "What has been very good has been their away form, so that we'll have to be conscious.
"We're up against a good side but we're at home and we're concentrating very much on what we would like to do."
Alan Pardew though has been bombarded by questions over Cabaye's future, with the France international midfielder subject of a bid from PSG, while Manchester United have also reportedly showed an interest.
The manager insisted Cabaye was in the right frame of mind, and would start the game against Norwich, who are unbeaten in their last four home games against Newcastle, despite reports suggesting the midfielder could be headed to France on Tuesday to complete his switch to PSG. "Yohan's been very, very good," Pardew said. "He's preparing for the Norwich game. I expect him to play."
While Newcastle have half an eye on getting near that top-four spot, for Norwich it is all about staying as far away from the relegation zone as possible, with five points currently separating them from the bottom three.
Chris Hughton, a former Newcastle manager, has been under pressure to get results, with the 1-0 win over Hull City ten days ago lifting that pall of gloom a little bit.
"Irrespective of who the opposition were tomorrow, it's an opportunity for us," Hughton said on Monday. "We want to build on our last home performance. I personally didn't feel the scoreline was a true reflection of the Hull game. We had some really good periods and we wish we could have made it more comfortable for ourselves, but it was a game we won.
"There's a good feel at having done that and we want to extend that, and we have a good opportunity to do that tomorrow."
Team news: Norwich: Michael Turner, Elliot Bennett (both knee) and Jonathan Howson (back) are still ruled out, while Jonathan Gutierrez is ineligible to play against his parent club.
Newcastle: Mathieu Debuchy returns from a three-match suspension, but Fabricio Coloccini and Ryan Taylor remain sidelined. Papiss Cisse is also ruled out, and it remains to be seen whether Cabaye will even be involved, despite Pardew's assurances.
Expected lineups: Norwich: Ruddy; Martin, Basssong, Bennett, Olsson; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Pilkington; Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper.
Newcastle: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Tiote, Anita; Sissoko, Cabaye, Gouffran; Remy.
Prediction: 1-0 to Newcastle
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]