'Fast And Furious 7' Film New Details Revealed: Tyerse Gibson Expresses Gratitude to Paul Walker Supporters, Film Production to Continue
By Sonalee singh | January 28, 2014 7:42 PM EST
During the 2014 Grammy Awarda, Paul Walker's close friend and co-star Tyerse Gibson took an opportunity to thank the supporters who have prayed for Paul's family and friends.
"All the fans around the world that have been praying for Paul's family and his daughter and the cast and his friends... we love you all. It has helped us to rebuild and kind of stay encouraged and inspire to keep going," Gibson told ExtraTV.com"
Gibson even added that most of the times we take people who are praying for granted.
Clearing the airs regarding the release of the film, Gibson said that, "The franchise is still going to go. At this point, 'Fast' is like the United Nations. There are so many people in the movie that fans around the world can identify with, and Paul would want us to keep it going. I brought him with me today in spirit... I went forever sad. All of us have been sad and affected around the world, so thank you all for the prayers. I found my smile again."
Tyerse has previously revealed in a TV interview that he found his smile again after getting inspired from Paul Walker's zeal of life.
Meanwhile, Kurt Russel who was suppose to play father figure to Paul's character in the film said in Sundance Film festival that Paul Walker's death is catastrophic and the script of the film is being rewritten.
"They're having to rewrite, they're having to do whatever they're having to do to deal with the situation. Listen, it's catastrophic. It's the worst thing that could happen to a movie, but it's not as bad as what happened to Paul."
Paul Walker passed away in a tragic car crash on Nov. 30 in Los Angeles. Reportedly the reason for the accident was over speeding. Rogar Rodas was driving Paul from a charity event when the car hit the electric pole and burst into flames. Paul is survived by15-year-old daughter Meadow Walker.
Our thoughts are with Paul Walker's family and friends.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments